Chapter Fifteen

Chapter Fifteen

Lights everywhere beaming like little twinkling stars all over the place. Laughter and music filled the air. I smiled as my mom and April and the Miller girls talked animatedly to each other. I saw the look Rita gave Soni as she sat in Rita's seat. I laughed, allowing my eyes to wander around. They fell into they gaze of a pair of icy blue ones. The corners of his mouth turned upward as he saw that I had looked at him.

I felt his love and adoration go through me. Also, a bit of fear, anticipation and lust. I bit my lip and the feeling of lust seemed to grow.

"Horny little devil, aren't we?" I thought to him and he just tried to hold back a grin. Biting down on his lip as he continued his conversation. I causally went over my day and an mental image of how I looked naked in the mirror this morning flooded in my head. Smirking,  I watched as he choked on his words.

The person in front of him looked as though they were in between confusion and panic.

"McDonald..." The words went through my head sending icy chills down my body. I smirked at the underlying threat in his tone.

"Hello Mr. Dusk-in," A familiar light voice said in a chiming voice. I turned my head to meet Theresa. Travis's great aunt. She pulled me into a tight hug. "Hey!" I grinned at her.

"I'm so proud of you!!" She said as she held my arms pulling back a bit. She looked over me, approvingly. "Look at you, you're just so handsome. And you're glowing!"

"Thanks Ms. Ther-"

"-Auntie, or Theresa. Please call me that, we're family now," She smiled happily. "Sorry, I'm pushy...but you'll get used to it with this family."

"I think I already am," I muttered with a playful frown. She chuckles pinching my cheek, "Then you'll survive this family."

I smiled at that and after a few more minutes of talking to Theresa, a pair of hands grabbed my waist.

"Hello Aunt Theresa," The husky voice sent icy chills down my spine. I could feel the heat radiating from his body on to me me.

"Travis!" She smiled looking up at him as she gave him a tight hug. His hand never left my hip, "How's my favorite little alpha!?"

"I'm great," He chuckled at that. "How's my mate and my aunt doing today?" As he said this he pressed himself against my back. I was having a hard time keeping my composure.

"We're great! Just chatting," She smiled at me with a playful wink.

"Is that so?" He placed his head on my shoulder with a smug look. He unnoticeably rocked his hips against me. I nodded, afraid to speak. Travis knew how to get to me. He knew how to make me weak. "Hmm, interesting..."

I bit my lip as Theresa smiled. "Indeed." She paused as she listened to some distant commotion at the grill and the food tables. "If you'd excuse me, I must tend to those fools before someone gets hurt and the food is no longer edible."

I gave her retreating figure a pleading look. Travis moved so he was standing directly infront me with a smirk. "Shane...what you did back there wasn't very nice..." His seductive growl caused tremors through my body.

I could feel his arousal in the air around me. It infected my thoughts and plagued his mind. He leaned in closer and I felt his lips brush my ear. "Shane...let me make love to you.."

I bit my lip and nodded without realizing it. My pants tightened painfully. Travis's eyes darkened lustfully as he stared into my eyes.

Suddenly, we were walking through the throng of celebrating people. My heart was pounding out of my chest at the thought of what was about to happen. I was losing a good amount of blood in my head, since everything was going South.