That Get Back A Mf

Comincia dall'inizio

"Zaria, zari for short."

"You want a drink?"

Zaria shook her head yes. She turned around to see Savannah giving her the thumbs up.

//////////////////////////////

After a few more drinks, Zaria was starting to feel woozy. She ain't know what it was. Her and keem started talking, and then he handed her a drink.

Zaria looked around to see if she could find Savannah. She was in the middle of the crowd still twerking on a boy. Zaria felt somebody pull her.

"Wanna go upstairs?"

"For what?"

"Just to chill, come on."

"Nah i'm good lets just stay down here."

Zaria felt her self go limp and then she was being carried by keem. She started crying cause now she knew why she was feeling this way. He drugged her, and she was dumb enough to fall for it. She just didn't know why her.

They got to a door and keem kicked it open. Keem laid Zaria down on the bed. She could hear him unbuckling his belt. He started touching her thighs. When he was going to take her panties off they both heard shots.

Somebody just saved her, seeing as Keem got up quick when the door busted open, revealing Kel on the other side.

————————————————-

Markel Tre'Von Anthony

Me and the boys was in the car vibing to music and smoking. Tj tapped me, when i looked over he was showing me who viewed his story of us.

We seen Zari and Savannah on the viewing. Tj and Kel both looked at each other with worried faces.

"What yall niggas looking scared for?" Dre said laughing.

"This nigga dre talk to damn much." Kel said

"Zari and Vannah viewed the story with us and the strippers."

"Ohwoowohoo you fucked up twin, and thats my sister fo you aint finna try and play her, same with my cousin." Shaad said.

Btw yall know what fucking sound im trying to say.. when they be whoooing like an owl. So just chill- LMFAOAOA

"Man aint nobody tryna play to sister, i like her, she cool but she sometimes immature."

"You live inna house with her you'll see fr." shaad said.

Kel really just kept his mouth closed cause he aint like expressing his feelings much, especially to his homeboys.

Kel started scrolling on his phone when be seen Zaria story. Making him more intrigued he went to Savannah's story and it showed Zaria twerking on her at a party. When the camera lifted up it was slight view of Kel opp Keem.