A/N + Triggers

Hi if you're new here, welcome to my page!

My name's Eryn (ThisWritersBlock) and I've been writing on Wattpad since the start of 23'

I've written Jegulus, RoseKiller and Wolfstar one shots which a lot of people seemed to really enjoy so if you'd like to check those out and join that crazy fandom please do xo

(I'm also writing a Steddie book if you like Stranger Things)

When writing any of my oneshots/books I have rules:

1) everyone has their personal ships and if you don't agree with the ones I, or any other person in this community, choose to ship please escort yourself to a different story line, this is Wattpad there's a whole world out there!

2) Friendly fire banter is fucking fine as long as it stays friendly and fun, I don't want to see anyone crying over one of my one shots or books because i misspelt a word or a character did something you didn't like.

3) Criticism is welcome and encouraged! There are so many people in this community who have loved these characters before I came along and have different views on them that could help with character development, please do not be afraid to critic me on my writing skills, constructive criticism and improvement are siriusly important.

4) kinda relates back to rule 2, I don't want to see any racist/homophobic/misogynistic/general pricks on here, this is all in good fun and that shit isn't tolerated.

Anyway enjoy the book, hope you love it as much as the one shots 😅🫶

Mischief Managed,
ThisWritersBlock

Trigger Warnings:

1) Smoking and mentions of smoking

2) Alcohol consumption and abuse

3) Violence, including Family Abuse

4) Homophobia (villain plot things)

5) Death or passings of loved ones/characters

Please let me know if I've missed any, just leave them in the comments if you'd like to know more xx