Chapter: 2

Elsa POV

I get my sleeve and wipe away my tears of joy.

Yes ! I thought.

I smiled in happiness . "All these months I thought I wouldn't be ready, now that the day has come all I am is ready!"

I say as I start walking towards the kitchen, ready to fix myself a large breakfast for the adventurous night.

After I was done I went straight to shower and bathed, then I put on my black leather pants and black boots with my black long sleeved shirt.

I'll have to blend in! I thought.

I then headed for my bedroom closet. I grabbed the the black suitcase that was in it.

I threw it on my bed and pressed in my security code, then I opened it, revealing my cameras.
I smile. "My, babys." I whisper.

I gently pick them up and headed outside. I hooked them on every building.

When I was done I decided I should take peaceful walk in the forest to burn time. But I was waking so carelessy I acciendently lost my rouite.

Leaving me in the middle of the forest not having any idea where to turn.

Until I see the roof of a somewhat abandoned shed.

As I walked closer I saw it more like a house rather than a shed.

I thought about going inside to find clues..but I didn't want to get eaten by bats, ....but it wouldnt hurt to find a little clues...

Ehhh I guess!

I then walked the rest of the distance between me and the house.

As I gently walking through the woody, disgusting, abandoned house.

As I wandered through the first floor I noticed a wooden stair case.

As curious I am, I just had to walk up them.

Once I made it up I spotted 2 rooms one big one, one medium one.

Since I wasnt a huge fan of large rooms I went inside the medium room revealing torn up posters of ... Dragons? I believe.

The bed in this room was full size. It looked better than mine.

I looked toward the desk revealing a picture of a somewhat familiar face but I couldn't see it because the frame was covered by black mold. Bleh!

So I had to break the frame to see the picture. The only idea I had was stomping on it. Which worked pool perfectly.

Once the frame was broken I knealed down and picked up the now crinkled picture.

But my eyes widened in horror once I found who it was.............................................................. Hiccup Horrendous Haddock