Bᴀᴅ Bʟᴏᴏᴅ

Start from the beginning

"Are any of you half something?" I asked, this time Sam spoke.

"Johnnie is half zombie, Colby is half wolf, I'm half hydra which is super rare, and you have banshee blood since you are a Salvator am I right?" He said, making me nod, I didn't even know Salvators were known for banshee matures.

"Wow, I didn't even know that. My brother Tate is half wolf so I never even thought about it" I spoke, shocked at what I was hearing. Tate never even told me anything about this.

"Wait, you Tate Salavtor's sister!?", Colby questioned frantically, I nodded causing him to mumble something under his breath and walk down the hallway at a fast pace.

I looked at Sam with confusion making him sigh and stand up, holding his hand out and pulling me up too.

"Let's just say our coven doesn't get along with your brother's that much, it's centuries-old though" He huffed, and he led me down the hallway and into a kitchen.

Tara was sitting on the island with her sunglasses on, the second she saw me she groaned.

"Sam! She's supposed to be resting. Johnnie's orders!" She exclaimed, standing up walking over to me and examining my face.

"You look pretty good for a newborn, they're mostly a mess once they first change," She said, I laughed making her look at me with wide eyes.

"Who gave you blood?! You're not meant to have that yet!" Tara shouted, she had fear in her eyes as she called Johnnie on her phone.

He came into the room with a leather strap-type thing and tied my arms behind my back.

"Dude what the fuck! I'm fine!" I protested, he just ignored me and put me on the floor while pulling a blindfold over my head.

I started to feel dizzy, my teeth were tingly and my gums felt numb. All of the noise felt louder, I could hear white noise.

My ears started to ring as I screamed, they hurt fucking bad.

"SHIT EVERYBODY GET OUT!" I heard Johnnie shout, they all rushed out of the room and left me there.

The noise and pain were gone but left a slight ring in my ear.

"G-guys?..." I called out, I didn't know how long I had been sitting there but it felt like an eternity.

The belt was too tight and cut my wrists, and I couldn't see a thing which made it ten times worse.

"T-this isn't funny... My arms are hurting," I cried, my throat felt raw as tears flowed down my face. What the hell is happening?

"I THOUGHT YOU WERE MY FRIEND TARA!" I sobbed, and I heard whispering from above me. They probably heard me crying.

I felt my blindfold being taken off, my vision was blurry but I could see Jake, Johnnie, and Tara in front of me.

Tara looked like she had been crying, Jake was hugging her and she couldn't even look at me.

As soon as they took my arm restraint off I stood up and started going crazy at Johnnie for whatever the fuck just happened.

"WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT?! I-I THOUGHT I COULD TRUST YOU! But no! I was right again. You're a fucking ASSHOLE!" I shouted, slapping him across the face and storming back to my bedroom.

I heard Tara gasp as Johnnie ran after me, tears were running down my face. I just want to go home, I miss my brothers.

I climbed into the bed and tried to go to sleep, my eyes felt heavy but my brain wouldn't let me. I just wanted this to be over.

I'm pretty sure Johnnie saw the cuts on my arms, the ones from a few days ago. I had a huge argument with my dad and he called me a waste of space which made me relapse.

I heard the door creak open, I didn't even bother to check who it was. The person pulled back the covers and got into the bed with me.

I turned over to see Johnnie. He wrapped his arms around my waist and rested his head on mine. Normally, I would've gotten mad and pushed him away but I'm just tired I need to be comforted.

I let out a sob making him hug me tighter, I guess he wasn't so mean after all. "I'm tired" I cried, I wanted to sleep but my body wouldn't give up.

"What happened earlier wasn't normal Violet, newborns aren't supposed to do what you did", He mumbled

I huffed and wiped my eyes.

"Just get some rest Violet, you need it" He responded, making me nod. I closed my eyes and let myself drift into sleep.

A/N: VAMPIRE IS SO GOOD! I LOVE THE MV SO MUCH

vote now!!!!