The others smirked, they'd get her now for sure.

Josie was the fastest of them all.

It seemed like Victoria was playing games as she jumped back and forth from the Cullen's side to the wolves side.

The other wolves were in complete shock to see one of their own running with the Cullens.

This wolf was unique as it was a white/grey wolf. Not the usual browns, greys, and blacks of their own pack.

Finally it seemed as if Victoria had enough and was mid jump as Emmett and Paul both jumped towards her.

She managed to evade by turning mid air, but Josie expected this as she tackled Victoria mid air, getting a good chunk of her shoulder when she rolled around with Victoria.

A commotion of snarls interrupted the fight and distracted Josie enough for Victoria to again throw her and escape.

Josie snarled as she decided to help Emmett, pack was more important.

She ran up and jumped between Emmett and the grey wolf snarling and circling Emmett protectively.

Emmett smirked seeing the clear anger and indignation on the grey wolves face at the sight of one of their own standing protectively in front of a leech.

"We mean no harm." Carlisle said in his best diplomatic voice.

The wolf backed off a bit as Carlisle whistled indicating for Josie to back off.

Josie and Emmett were back on the Cullen's side in seconds, Josie sitting herself in front of Rosalie who scratched her behind her ear.

The other wolves ran off after that and then they went home.

Talking about what happened.

When Edward got back he sighed, the redhead was still on the loose, the pack was wary of Josie's connection to them, Josie had gotten hurt, Emmett and a wolf fought.

This was not a good weekend.

The next Monday Jacob was waiting for them.

He basically told Bella that Victoria was back, took her to La Push, and was super smug about it.

Something that had the whole family in fits of laughter and worry.

Laughter because they find Edward's pout funny, and worried because of Jacob's interaction with Bella.

The two seemed very close and this could bring problems for them all later down the road.

...

Update, it did turn bad. Edward grew more protective of Bella, not wanting her to go to La Push at all.

But Bella wasn't listening to him and going any ways.

Causing a lot of drama.

Josie doesn't know why Bella just didn't listen and not go to La Push, when Rosalie asked her not to go, Josie had no problems listening to her mate.

They came to a compromise. If Josie couldn't go to La Push, then Rosalie must tell her why. Rosalie came up with some strong reasons for her not to go.

Like the fact that she couldn't save her if she gets into trouble with the wolves.

Which was enough to make Josie stay in La Push, even though she was part wolf herself and could have others to relate to if she wanted.

Jacob learnt of Bella's intention of becoming a vampire and was not happy.

He won't talk to her.

Bella was upset by this fact.

...