20 | public displays of affection

Ξεκινήστε από την αρχή

But oh, your swelling laugh was more than worth it, though. Your head grew even heavier, your body sluggishly leaning back into his chest, and your loud, booming sound intoxicated his ears. Oh, you were just a dream.

You left your neck wide open, and while fighting in the middle of a war, revealing your weakness to the enemy was fatal! And fatal did as fatal should, killing you in an instant. "Mwah!" Denji dive-bombed a series of peppered kisses onto your exposed neck, and you squirmed and gasped. If there was a way for your laugh to get any louder, it was definitely unlocked here.

He could feel the glare of passerby on the next street over, and subsequently, you felt it too. You cupped a hand over your giggling lips.

Oh, how he wished you were home. There he could kiss you, and you could laugh as loud as you wanted without public scrutiny.

"Uh." There was that voice again. Denji's eyebrows furrowed, but once again, he brushed it off.

His precious love pulled away from him, trying to back away. He grinned, stepping forward and stealing her hands. "No way I'm letting you go." He whined, pouting. "You didn't even call me (y/n)..." He whined. Childishly, he sunk into your body, dropping his head on your shoulder and leaning over to hug you.

"I'm sorry, Denji. I was the club." You scrubbed his blonde head, and he giggled wistfully at the affection. "I'll make it all up to you, Denji..." You kissed his head.

He looked up at his love, pressing his bottom lip all the way out. "You promise?"

"I'll do it right now! Let's go on a date." You said.

Denji gasped sharply, shooting upright in alarm. A date? A date with his highness? His one and only princess? What kind of date? Shopping date, movie date - if he was honest, he didn't mind going home and lounging around with you.

"Movie, Shopping, or home date?" He asked.

"Sure!" You chimed.

"Sure?"

"Sure! We've got the rest of our lives to go on dates. There's no stopping to how many!" He pumped his fist straight into the air, cheering with a loud bellow. You cackled at him and smacked his shoulder. He only giggled more.

"Hey, (y/n)." He chimed.

"Yes, baby?" Your smooth voice buttered straight into his ears. He blinked rapidly off guard, his shoulders dropping, his eyes going doey.

"Baby?" He whispered.

You flushed, shaking your head bashfully.

"Baby." He grinned. Pet names. "So you're my girlfriend now." He smiled.

"I am your girlfriend." You said.

"That means I can do this." Denji reached and slung an arm over your shoulder, just like Haruka did so many times before. Denji pulled you into his chest and let his arm rest. "Now you're the girl on my arm now! How's that, Fart-Ruka?" He flashed his pointy teeth. You didn't say anything. When he looked back into your eyes. Your expression was helpless, your eyes gleaming with intense adoring, your mouth agape as I'd you were captivated. Captivated by him. A blush stole his cheeks, a touched smile growing on his lips. You reached up and grabbed his chin, and just like that, you pulled his pretty lips straight to your mouth.

The friction was wonderful, each time you kissed, it felt fresh- something that could never go stale.

"Excuse me." There was that stupid voice again.

Denji pulled from your kiss, darting a rageful glare at the sound. There stood an uncomfortable boy in a hood, his eyes were blue, and his hair was black. Denji's face scrunched. "Who're you." He grunted.

"I'm -"

Before the man could even start, Denji's lips were back on his girlfriend's, burying himself into her and kissing her tenderly. His fingers stroked down-
"

Alright, that's enough!" The boy from earlier ripped them apart, sending Denji stumbling back into the vending machine.

He bounced against it with a grunt, ans his eyebrows immediately furrowed. Denji shot forward at the stranger, clenching two angry fists. "What gives!" He barked.

"I've been trying to say something for minutes but all you've been doing is suking wachtoehrs faces!" The ravenette  crossed his arms. The boy has a stack fo cash in his hands, a blue hoodie, and a black blazer on top of it. He was just asking for trouble. "My name is Miri Sugo, and I'm the long sword devil." He flipped his hood off his face, and Denji's face warped in fresh anger.

Before he could dwell on it, he felt yoir hand steal his. All his attention was stolen passionately. "Denji." You said, and he melted under you mischievous gaze.

"Yes, babe?" He jeered.

"Steal that guy's money and take me shopping."

Without any further ados, Denji launched a kick straight into Sugo's chest. "Beat it!" He yelled. The blow connected briskly like an erupting meteor, and in surpise, Miri slipped to the ground. Sugo's head clocked againdt thr oavement. Denji wasted no time and bent and snatched the money straight out of his hands. Sugo tried to fight back, but he was no match.

"Run." (Y/n)'s hand pulled Denji off, their feet frantically hitting the concrete.