Injury

I woke up to a very annoying, but funny, Irish accent.

"Get up you lazy cunt!"

"Fucking hell, Katie" Today was Arsenal v Liverpool at Meadow Park. I've had my name on Gooners mouths since my transfer. The amount of goals I've scored are top class not gonna lie. I chucked on a clean sports bra and baggy joggers and went downstairs for a cuppa. Before I could take one step on the stairs, I got told something.

"Oh by the way, someone's here for you" Katie winked. Fuck knows who it is.

"Niamh do you want a tea?" A familiar voice shouted.

"Oh fuck ye!" I shout back as I run down the stairs and wrap my arms around her. Our lips connected instantly, me and her haven't seen each other for a couple weeks as I had to go back to Maidstone for a bit. My uncle was ill and I was his best bet, fuck knows why. I came back last night and knew instantly Katie told Leah.

We could see a flash on Katie's phone from behind us.

"Lovebirdsss" Me and Leah starting pissing about in the kitchen as Katie done a little photo booth.

"Shit we need to get ready" Leah realised as all of us were sitting on the sofa taking pictures.

"Probably gonna fall asleep on the coach because of this Irish girl. Don't know if you know her, Leah" In response, I got a smack on my arm. A hard one. All three of us went upstairs to change into something comfortable for the trip to Meadow Park.

^What Niamh wore, with the cap

"Looking good. Hot to be exact" Leah whispered in my ear with a wink as I left my room.

"Oh don't start, Williamson" I replied with a smirk. Our lips connected passionately as she pinned me to the wall. I wrapped my arms around her waist as hers were around my neck. The door to Katie's room burst open.

"Niamh where's yo- oh for fucks sake" This caused me and Leah to break away. "Thank god I caught you two before you started fucking eachother"

"Bit far"

"Telling the truth"

"Right let's stop before we are late" We had about 15 minutes until the coach left Conley and the drive there was 10 so we had to rush. Katie drove her car as me and Leah were in the back.

"Don't do that again when you know Katie's in the house" Leah whispered in my ear.

"Oh shut it, you know you started it" This went on until I put my hat on her head and kissed her to make her shut up. We kept kissing for a couple for a few minutes until Katie pulled over.

"Right one of you get in the front"

"Oh for crying out loud" I blurt as I get out the car to sit with her. Leah moves to the seat behind Katie so she can still see me. The rest of the ride was filled with all our voices shouting the lyrics to songs that Katie played on the aux. Some of them were 'Mr Brightside', 'Someone like you' and 'Sweet Caroline' which Katie didn't take any interest in.