Promise

Me and Lessi get to the pub, through the window I could only see a few people.

"Oh Niamh, you've met Leah haven't you?" Fuck, what do I say?

"Mhm" I say instantly in a quiet tone. Just as we get out the car, I hear someone running up behind us. She taps my shoulder then walks beside Alessia.

"Hiya you two" The blonde said. She must of left when we did. I let the two talk as I check my phone for a bit. I could hear my name but wasn't so sure.

"Niamh?"

"Uhm.. Ye?" I had no idea what they were talking about but I was involved. All I could do was put my phone away.

"I didn't know you have known Less this long" She says as we get to the pub doors. It was a classic English pub. England flags all over, Sweet Caroline blasting through the speakers, people chanting along. The classic.

We opened the doors and before we could do anything, a crowd surrounded Leah. I looked at Alessia, confused.

"You wait for her, I'm going to Georgia"
I just nod. Shit. I need to wait for what will feel like forever while she's getting the attention she deserves.

She finally comes back to me after a couple minutes and smiles. That beaming, warm smile of hers.

"Did you get told to wait for me?"

"Oh uhm ye"

"Bet you didn't see that many people surround one person before" She smirks. Was she being cocky? Probably not, it's Leah Williamson.

I give a weak smirk back and shake my head. We hear a fall and look over. It was behind me so I could feel her eyes on me first then at the sound.

"Disaster struck" She says as I turn back to look at her "Ella's already drunk" She whispers as she leans over to my ear. "Look after me if I get that drunk" Her quiet, soft voice says again.

I nod.

"Ye don't worry, I'll look after you. Just promise you won't get drunk" I smile. I'm sorry but I'm not spending my night clearing up after Leah and cleaning up her sick.

"Ye promise" She smirks, again. Fucking hell, Leah. We keep eye contact as tension builds up in the air around us.

"COMING THROUGH" Ella shouts as she accidentally pushes me right into Leah.

"Shit, sorry" She just laughs.

"Never heard a Maidstone girl swear" She laughs as her own joke. Keira Walsh suddenly came up behind her and scares her. She jumps into me. I burst out laughing as she looks up at me, chuckling. Everyone around us laugh at the sight and I help her up.

"Never seen a Milton Keynes girl get so scared" I joke. She immediately laughs like she wanted to. Cheers started coming from everyone as 'Everywhere' by Fleetwood Mac.

Me and Leah run over to see everyone singing along. I notice Leah looking at me so I look back at her. She smirks as if she's about to do something bad. In the end, we were shouting the lyrics at eachother. The song eventually comes to an end and we laugh.

It's weird how close we got so quickly, she may like me to I'm just delusional.

"Niamh"

BELS NOTE:

I GOT A JFLEM SHIRT 🥳

ANYWHO i didn't get the awfc away kit im screaming and dying pls send sos

this was long as ngl for me so sorry for the wait and a bit late but MERRY CHRISTMAS TO THOSE WHO CELEBRATE