"Are you sure? The more I think about it the more it all makes sense. Did you stop being friends with me beacuse you thought it won't hurt so much now that I find out?" Dom asked. "No and when did I stop being friends with you? Calm down-" Marco got cut off "You stopped! We haven't talked for like 2 years since graduation! You don't even text me or call! Do you know how it hurts?" Dominic yelled in pain and anger. "I just didn't have time but I never stopped thinking about you. Let's go inside and talk it out." Marco tried to help Dom.

"If you cared about me enough you would've found time to text me a quick "Hi how are you" but you never did." Dom said. "I was busy! And I have always cared! I love you like my brother!" Marco said. "Just because you loved me didn't mean I felt loved." Dom said.

Boys locked eyes and there was no other sound than rain drops hitting the ground heard. Dominic turned around and went home crying and gasping for air, because he lost two most precious people in one day. His dad and his best friend.
*

"I got married. And this year my son was born." Marco said leaning against the balcony. "I'm happy for you. What's his name?" Dom asked.

"I named him after you. His name's Dominic." At that moment Dominic eyes widened and for the first time after so long he finnaly looked at Marco.

"Why?" He asked. "I want my son to be just like you. You have such a big heart. You're smart, kind you're strong in many ways. And you're an amazing friend." Marko said and smiled at Dominic.

"It wasn't my family. Your uncle found the real murders. And..." Marco said "Just because you didn't feel loved doesn't mean I didn't love you."

Dominic stood in the spot not knowing what to say. He sighed and said "I'm sorry. That day the emotions just took over me, so I said a lot."

"You weren't wrong tho. I had time I just choose not to text you, because I was waiting for you to contact me. When you did I was happy." Marco said. "I thought I'm annoying you so I stopped texting..." Dominic said. "I guess we just grew apart without even noticing." Said Marco. "I guess we did." Dom chuckled. They both kept standing on the balcony not saying a word for a long time.

~

'Ugh everyone is so annoying here' Dima though as he was smoking on some balcony he found. When he was done he was already on the way back to the ball but... he heard a laugh. A similar one.

He stepped closer and closer to the sound and saw a room like another ball hall but this one was on the second floor. The doors were slightly open so he peeked in. There he saw a familiar black wavy hair, and a pair of strange blonde. It was Elias with a taller boy. Dima swor he knew him but he couldn't connect the pieces together... but his eyes widened when he finally understood who the boy is.

The two teenagers though were in thier own world. They couldn't care enough as to think someone is watching them.

Renat wrapped his hands around Elias waist, Eli put his hands on Rens shoulder and both boys swung to some song that was heard from downstairs. "Kiss me." Ren said smiling. "No, what if someone sees?" Elias said shyly. "Who would come here?" Ren asked.

Elias looked at him hesitant and got on his tiptoes to kiss his boyfriend. He did it quickly and hid into Renats chest. "You're so cute." Ren said hugging Elias. He hugged him back and they stayed like that for some time. Then a phone rang.

"That's mine." Ren said still hugging Elias. He pulled out his phone and put it to his ear. "Yeah?" He asked. "Where are you? I need you to meet some people." Was heard from the other line. "Kay" Ren said and hung up. "My brother needs me." He said to Elias.

"Are you gonna stay here or come down with me?" Renat asked. "I'll stay here." Elias said because he felt uncomfortable downstairs. "Okay." Said Renat and kissed Elias goodbye. He then ran out of the hall.

Elias sighed and looked outside the window. 'I wanna go home.' He said to himself.

"Elias." He heard a sharp and angry voice. It was his uncle. "Hi, what are you doing here?" Elias asked smiling. "Maybe you could explain to me what were you doing with that boy?" Dima asked coming closer and closer to Elias.

Elias stepped back slightly scared. After some more steps he was trapped with his back touching windowsill and his Uncle standing right in front of him.

"Do you even know who that boy is?" Dima asked in a sharp voice. "He's-He's Renat. We're in the same class." Elias answered. "Okay, but what about his family?" Dimitry asked.

"What about them? I guess they're in the mafia too..." Elias answered. Dima sighed. "Of course you don't know. How can you be so careless? Haven't you still learned not to be so naive? He's got you all wrapped around his finger. Is it because he acts like he liked you." Dima said. "He's not like that. He-He likes me." Elias said getting angry.

"Oh really? I'm sure he does just to stab you in the back later. He's a dangerous person just like his older brother and father. They..." Dima couldn't finish his sentence instead slammed his hand against the windowsill and startled Elias.

"I won't allow you to be with him! Anyone but him! You hear?!" Dima yelled at his nephew. "I don't need anyone else! It's my life!" Elias yelled trying to push his uncle out of the way, but of course he didn't succeed. "How can you know his true intentions?! You don't know anything about this life! You won't ever see him again and I will do everything to make it happen!" Dimitry yelled.

"No! You can't! I know what I'm doing. He's a good person and I can stand up for myself!" Elias yelled back. "You can't even protect yourself from getting raped!" Dima said.

After those words they both looked at each other and that was the moment everything broke. "Eli, I'm sorry." Dimitry said trying to hug his nephew. "Let go! I hate you! Let go!" Elias yelled with tears in his eyes tryingyo break free from the strong grib. "No. I'm taking you home. And you won't step out of the house if I don't take you!" Dimitry said still angry. He started to pull Elias by his wrist outside of the ball room while the younger boy was struggling to break free. "No! Why are you doing this!" Elias scremed.

"Stop struggling and shut up." Dimitry squeezed Elias wrist and said. As Eli had accepted that there's no way of getting out of the situation he heard his name being whispered. He saw Renat behind.

Elias looked at his uncle and then at Renat. It was the moment he made his decision. He bit Dimitrys hand, and as he let go, he took off running to Ren. "Come back!" Dimitry yelled, watching the two boys escape. "Fuck" He yelled and hit a wall.

~

"You know it wasn't that bad." Evan said as the family was stepping into the house. He had a lot of fun with some other boys his age.

Nickolas in the end couldn't find a girl to spend a night with so he was kind of disappointed in the out come.

Dominic was glad he went because he got to catch up with Marco and he never thought that's what he needed the most.

Daniel was already waiting for the next ball because he ate many different foods for the whole night and now his stomach hurt bu it was definitely worth it.

Angelo was tired of the long night so he was already asleep on Alexander's shoulder. Little boy got a lot of compliments from many people because apparently he's really beautiful. But the whole night he spent talking with Alexanders friend Marat and his friend Vlad.

"Wait, where's Elias?" Evan asked giving confused looks to all the brothers. At that moment uncle Dima stepped inside the house too. "He ran away." He said.

"What is that supposed to mean?" Alexander asked. "Well, I said a lot of things to him... and he choose some boy rather than family and they both ran away." Dima said taking a seat on the couch.

"What boy?" Evan asked. "Renat... the one who's from Orlov family." Dimitry said. "Oh, apparently they know each other." Alexander said. "Yeah, friends." Evan smiled knowing much more.

"I don't care who they are I can't allow them to be together." Dimitry said. "Why? Renat is a good boy. And I don't remember the lest time I've seen Elias so happy." Evan said.

"I don't care if he's gay... just not with him." The boy uncle said. "Orlovs... were the ones... who sent to kill your dad."