At that moment two teenagers couldn't keep their eyes from each other and Renat said "Me and Elias will leave for a bit." He smiled and grabbed Elias hand and lead him somewhere. "Do they know each other too?" Alexander asked. "Well, the world is small after all." Said Marat.

~

Dominic had found a balcony and was currently starring out into the night sky. He was lost in his thoughts that he didn't even hear someone coming up, standing right next to him.

"How you been?" The person asked. Dom didn't even need to look at the speaker to know to whom the voice belonged to.

"Good." He answered. "Yeah? That's good then." The speaker said. "How... about you? Are you okay?" Dominic asked still not looking at the person besides him. The man chuckled "Im okay." He said.

He was the same height as Dom, had brown eyes and black hair. He had freckles that not many people knew about. But Dominic knew. He knew everything. His favorite color, flower, food. Did he prefer night or day, showers or baths. He knew everything.

It was strange. They haven't talked for years but it felt like they're still the same. Suddenly the wind bought them back to the time when there was only the two of them and no one else mattered...

*
"C'mon Marko! Faster faster!" Dominic said to his best friend while they both were running around the big Palace where the ball was heald. They had splashed someone with champagne and that man sent someone to teach them a lesson.

"I'm running out of breath Dom!" Marco said laughing. That night they both were 14 and they had already gotten into many troubles together. They were unbreakable duo. Friends from childhood. None of the two needed other friends. One was enough.

They couldn't live a day without each other companies. Going to one's house, the next day to the others, going out and repeating. They never got bored from each other and they thought they never will.

As they got older things started to change. Marco had gotten many new friends and for Dominic he didn't have much time. Although when they got a chance to meet they still had the same bond.

When both graduated it became even harder to meet since they didn't choose the same path. At one point Dominic started to forget that Marco was once so close to him. The change hurt.

One day Dominic had gotten a free day from university to come visit his family but the visit didn't end up great. His father got killed right in front of the house.

"It was the Coruso family." Uncle Dima informed the family. "Coruso? Why?" The boy's mother Melanie asked. "Because he was in love with you! He was always jealous of your husband!" Dima yelled. "It can't be them." Dominic said. He didn't want to belive that it was Marcos family. They were always so friendly it couldn't be them!

Dominic ran out of the house in the rainy night ignoring the yells for him to come back. He wanted answers. He need to hear that it wasn't his family.

After reaching Marcos house he hesitated to do something. "Dom?" Marco asked. Seemed that he was coming home from somewhere. Dominic was crying but it wasn't visible because of the rain.

"Tell me it wasn't you..." Dominic said trying to hold his tears. "What?" Marco asked confused. Dominic took a big shaky gasp of air and said "Please tell me it wasn't your family."

"What are you talking about? Are you okay? Let's go in." Marco said trying to take Doms arm and lead him inside but he dodged the touch. "My dad was killed today..." Dom said crying again. Marco stood in the spot with wide eyes. "I'm sorry" He said. "So was it you? Was it someone from you're side?" Dominic asked sniffing and crying loudly because his heart was being ripped to pieces. "I- No, it wasn't." Marco answered.