A3.SP: The Ultimate Agenda

Part 1

When Rhinox tracks the transwarp wavefront from the Planet Buster's destruction, it sends a messenger to Animatron.

Then, Silverwing tries to get Blackarachnia to be a Maximal, to no avail.

Later, the messenger reveals himself to be Shadow Panther of the Tripredacus Council. And, he has come to neutralize MegaRex. It was going well, and then, MegaRex is finally captured!

Part 2

After Shadow Panther has finally captured MegaRex, Primal has Silverwing confined to quarters for not killing Blackarachnia.

Then, MegaRex reveals a secret: the Golden Disk fragment contains a message from the Decepticon Megatron in the G1 Dimension.

Then, the Preds launch an attack on the Axalon and the frozen Treehouse.

Shadow Panther: "Decepticons, forever!!!"

Part 3

Shadow Panther, now revealed to be Decepticon Ravage of the G1 Dimension, launches an attack on the Axalon, but not before Rattrap sets off some plasma grenades that he stole from Tarantulas a moment ago. The explosion destroys Ravage, averting the crisis for good.

Shadow Panther/Ravage: "Decepticons forever!"

Meanwhile, Blackarachnia and Silverwing cross dimensions to find the Ark, which has now crash-landed into the one place that is home to the Upside Down, Hawkins, Texas. Then, the Predacons and Maximals follow suit as another battle begins.

Then, MegaRex does the unthinkable, he destroys the head of Autobot leader Optimus Prime, thus rewriting history, for good.

MegaRex: "So, we are now face to face, Optimus Prime. In one future, you awaken and become the great leader of the Autobots. But time shall take a different track, now. Computer! All available power to primary weapon! ... And now, Optimus Prime, in memory of the Decepticons...for the glory of the Predacons...for the Cybertron that is rightfully ours—and mine—to rule! ...I unleash the storm of vengeance...farewell!"

As a result, the Maximals are enveloped in a Time Storm, which means Time is being ripped apart. Has MegaRex finally won?

Primal: "TIME ITSELF IS ALL BEING DESTROYED!!!!!"

MegaRex: "Muhahahaha! Say goodbye to the universe, Maximals! The future has changed, yessssss. The Autobots lose! Evil triumphs! And you...YOU NO LONGER EXIST!"