After The Wedding.

After Jimmy got served, he realized that he forgot to attend court and that photo was NOT taken by a fan. He felt like a complete and utter shitmobeel for not knowing what served meant, making that last conversation as awkward as someone walking out of their room with underwear on their head.

"Why did you think served meant being served dinner..." You ask with pure concern.

"I dropped of kindergarten okay?!" He tried reasoning with you, you facepalmed and flipped the sofa. He did a backflip and then went to his office to record a song. 

"He's becoming a peepaw already..." You sigh almost happily. 

He began recording the song he planned to before being served, the lyrics contained slurs, concerning subjects and horny virgin talk. Despite Jimmy being old enough to be your grandpa, he acted like a 15 year old that just learned what slurs, sex and swear words were. 

As you were cooking, you turned around and opened the cupboard door, seeing Chicago tapdancing, you grabbed your scrumptious wall softener, picked it up and refridgerated it for an hour before deep frying it in the freezer. You heard continuous yelling coming from Jimmy's office, you were used to him doing this whilst making songs.

You called Jimmy down when dinner was finished, you made deep fried wall softeners for dinner, he enjoyed it since it was his favorite toilet. After eating, he showed you the song he made. 

"I think I should use this in court, it might get me out, agreed?" He said as he looked at you after showing you the song. 

"Unless you wanna get sued for harassing people's ears I wouldn't recommend it." You said, trying to be as honest as possible.

"What do you mean toe sniffer? It's amazing" He said before replaying the part where he screams at the top of his lungs, he added a high pitched voice affect which made him sound like a chipmunk. 

"Totally !!" You said with a slight smile.

The next week, he attended court, apon attending he brought his laptop with him. His lawyer was beyond confused and concerned, as usually he only brought his files to prove himself innocent. The judge asked Jimmy to speak, he unpaused the video on his laptop and he even had it at high volume, The judge hated it so much that he got Jimmy to pay a decent amount of money to get the fuck out of the court room, which had officially ended the court case!

Jimmy went back onto social media after the court case ended, his first post was a photo of you & Jimmy holding feet with the caption "I love my gripper ripper". 

He even uploaded the song that he made for the court room! The next day, he woke up to an email saying 'Your court date is May 25th, 2024, Please attend or we will send the lorax to your house.' He read the email out loud "Aw shucks, I'm being sued again.." You looked at him with the "Told you so" face, and he kicked you out the window cutely.