Jimmy Has A Crunch

As you stood at his front door, your eyebrow behind your hairline as you blushed like a maniac. Jimmy began gaining feelings for someone he just met, though he knew his wifi wouldn't like that. He MUST keep it a secret.

"You're kinda cute, you're like a little uwu kitten❤" he said with a VERY seductive look in his eyes balls.

"Omg-!!! Y-you really m-m-mean it?!??!" You ask, sounding like a malfunctioning computer that a toddler put steroids in.

"Yes my little kitten!" He smirked aggressively.

"Omg !!!!! Thank you my alpha demon hybrid singer thing!!!" You said with a small giggle, a very cute giggle idk.

"What's your name, my toe sniffer?" He asked.

"My name is Y/n-!" You say, putting your fingers together out of shyness.

"Nice to meet you, Y/n, ill protect you forever with my inner alpha demon hybrid king and my beautiful hairline." He said confidently.

"James did you forget to take your pills again?" Chantel asked after hearing the last part.

"No... I took them this morning...." Jimmy said, nervousness washed over his old ass face.

You loved how his eyes twinkled, how his hairline was more visible then his personality, how his forehead had a reflection that you could use as a mirror, how his grey locks looked so soft and like they were holding onto a thread, and how he looked at his wife as if he just got into all the peanut butter and got caught red handed.

"Are you lying?" She asked.

"No"

"Okay."

And that was the end of their conversation, he turned back to look at you.

"Now my little uwu kitten" he said, he looked very scrumptious while saying it.

You waddled your way into his house, his wife looked at you, you felt very offended. How dare she look at you?! In fact, how dare she breathe the same air ass you???? It was absolutely repulsive!! (Wtv that word means.)

For years, people told you Jimmy would love you when you were a minor. You giggled hysterically whenever you heard comments like that, they didn't anger you at all, in fact it only boosted your exp by 100. It made you wiggle out of bed and do a victory dance. You were like an irl NPC...

Jimmy noticed the way you walked, the way you breathed, the way you looked like you were preheated at 250⁰ but never cooked..😖 he was in love !! However, his wife did NOT appreciate that at all, so she headbutted the oven and took it to court for harassment!! So while she was in court with the oven, you and Jimmy had some... Time alone...🙀

You both did very romantic things, like doing backflips on the sofa, going pee together, holding feet in public, traveling across ant artica, and even meeting Santa clause!! Jimmy made some comments about how you looked just like Santa clause, it made you giggle hysterically that people thought you were a person on too many steroids.

When his wife got back from court, she carried the Oven's handle with her. Jimmy asked her how the court case went.

"It went wonderfully, the priest said I'm pregnant with two walls!!!" She said happily.

"The what?" Jimmy said, pure confusion washed over him as he let one rip adorably.

"The priest?" She said.

"How the fuck did you find a priest in court?" He asked. You listened to your alpha wolf baddie demon hybrid king with a receiving hairline talk to his wifi.

"Uh... I don't know but there were crosses everywhere." She replied.

"You went to a fucking church and asked for a lawsuit against an oven???" Jimmy sounded reasonably smart for once!!

"Shit" she said.

After that incident, Jimmy and Chantel seemed... Distant... She gave birth to the walls, and left Jimmy for another man, the lorax...💔 So you and Jimmy got married

————————————————–

Years after getting married, it was like you were his number one princess or wtv..🙀🙀 he treated you amazingly, he ignored you, he breathed the same air as you, and he let you do the cooking and cleaning!!!! How generous of him!! And he never offered to help!:3

(Part 3 will be out next year😍😍)