1. Papa Puen !

Puen then shut his phone and continue listening to comments by the director

Puen then shut his phone and continue listening to comments by the director. Ofcourse he is not listening , his mind thinking of how Talay handle Jigsaw alone . That kid always have his way to mess with Talay . Until today he was wondering who is the parents of Jigsaw and why God send him to us .

He needs to work extra hard to be able to keep Jigsaw and Talay financially eventhough Talay's salary is already high enough . But he still need to be the one who pays everything . Jigsaw existance is really magical , come from nowhere and suddenly call us Papa! Fortunately he is the reason why me and Talay to make time with each other . We promise to ensure that Jigsaw get enough love and affection even we are not the real parents .

 We promise to ensure that Jigsaw get enough love and affection even we are not the real parents

Puen was driving when Talay texting him papa with typo a lot . He is worried if Talay is drunk , what happened to Jigsaw . He stopped his car on roadside when Jigsaw send a selfie of him smiling . He immediately dialing Talay's number

" JIGSAW! "

" Heui Papa Puen ! no yell papa . "

" O hooii you are talking like an adult ha jigsaw . Where is Papa Talay ? why are you texting me using papa talay's phone ? "

" Papa Puen when you arrive naaa? Papa Talay sleeping at sofaaa tuuuu *while pointing* "

" Papa Puen is almost arrive na kub . please seat with Papa Talay okay . do not open the door if anything . wait there na Jigsaw . "

" okay kub Papa Puen . da daaa "

When Puen arrived , he saw a sight of Jigsaw scrolling through Talay's phone while Talay was sleeping with laptop on his lap .

Puen's POV

I smile a bit , usually Talay would do his work inside tent but since he need to look out for Jigsaw , he did it here . I closed the laptop and put it aside , a place where Jigsaw cant reach . He must be tired handling Jigsaw since afternoon , where I need to go to GM Building to present my script . I give him a kiss on his forehead.

my attention went to Jigsaw who was so 'busy' with the phone

my attention went to Jigsaw who was so 'busy' with the phone . Talay is not fond of Jigsaw playing too much phone saying it could be bad for his eyes health and I need to listen no matter what . I brushed Jigsaw's hair to the side ,

" o huii Jigsaw , since when do you know how to use phone?  "

" hihi *giggling* Papa Talay say Papa Puen back in 1 *show one*  hour . but Papa Puen no come , only now "

" sorry na baby Jigsaw . Papa Puen got works just now . Nah right now stop playing phone *grab the phone from Jigsaw's hand* . Its 11 already , let me put you to sleep "

" Okay Papa Puen "

----

thats all for part 1 . SO HOW WAS IT? IS IT GOOD ?! please give me feedback and dont forget to vote and follow me @/metablush on twitter . I usually update on Twitter first then wattpad, and can dm if anything!