Chapter 2: The Beloved Trickster

"Woah!" C/F Cookie left her mouth gaped open at the sight displayed in front of her, shaping her mouth in 'O' with amazement that this time's ceremony would be large and the exhausting one from having too much fun in the ceremony.

"Great, right? Decorates placed across the center streets, games and challenges are at every surrounding corners!" White Wine informed with excitement flowing graciously from her voice, standing beside C/F Cookie whom also find the whole preparation stunning as well. The long streets would be filled with many amount of group Cookies, as the Cookies seems extremely active.

"That sounds really fun. But, why did he wanted to make this year's ceremony special?" C/F Cookie curiously questioned, tend to be analyzing the happening events that spread across the town.

"Never heard, never interested to know, but I noticed he like to let the fine moments memorizing for all Cookies, judging by how fancy the ceremony is." White Wine Cookie smiled at the endearing announcememt, which also relative important treasure is the Cookies' memories. Therefore, it's too loud and optimistic atmosphere here than ever before. Letting the Cookies have fun is the most typical management as the indepedent hero who represents Knowledge. However...

"...For what?" C/F Cookie asked out of the blue, already begin to guess one with curiousity.

"Dear witch, why are you so serious. Aren't we agreed? I don't read minds, you know. I make wines for the best. Neither of us don't know him so personally well." White Wine Cookie announced with explaining, despite how annoying it is to keep some Cookie under their sanity for staying with another too serious Cookie.

"Okay... But, what if I mess up all the fun like last year?" She mentioned, not considering how White Wine trying to cut her vain concerns.

"Oh, that...?" White Wine Cookie shivered underneath her dough skin, afraid to remember what seems to be stayed as cray memory, which she can recall like it happened just yesterday. "...That was tough year I must say." With nervous sweat drop rolling over her visage, White Wine Cookie could recall all the troubles that they gone through last year. The ruined ceremony, mess across the town, the most horrible regarding is it all caused by C/F Cookie in accident. But oddly, their guidance let this incident slide off. Of course, it was quickly resolved, and restarted every single detail with playful beginning.

"I ruined everything." C/F Cookie mumbled, feel the need of few walk, leading White Wine to follow a side her.

"It's okay as long as the other Cookies don't hate you for that! Luckily, that kind of mess is out of our standard. So, rest assured. No one will blame you. You understand you made a mistake and fix it, that's all it takes." White Wine Cookie gave a quick advice, wondering why C/F Cookie suddenly brought out such a trauma-like topic at most cheerful moment.

"...And, you seem to be lazy as well, considering how you took a copy of what the five heroes stated once." She formed a smile along letting her mood gone off, glad to hear a comforting words from White Wine.

"Ha ha! That's some mood you have." White Wine Cookie smiled in return, looking around their surrounding to see if there is something eye catching. "Come here, let's try this game." She held comfortably onto C/F Cookie's hand, leading the path to the game she find fond of it.

"Okay, I'll try to win for you, at least." With a simple promise, both of them took tickets to explore the whole fun games and ridiculous tricks.

...

Without losing any last minute of fun, they spent their radiant day on playing every games that they could acknowledged, but still have thousands of Cookies in the play area. Loud noisy chatterings and yells out of cheer would heard everywhere near, surprising that no Cookies have tired from cheering all day, which made C/F Cookie to wonder in exhaust.