Chapter 1: The Ceremony

C/F=Cookie Flavor

__________________________________

Before the great sacred tree could grow high, much earlier time in Cookies' history written down on ancient scrolls, the Witch created life form of Cookies in the name of newly-built culture and historical event depths for a hope that the serenity of the Cookies would be in eternal peace. However, on this condition, anyone and including even Cookie life forms, need their time to be guided by more beyond ones.

To guide them Cookies direct to their accurate path, the Witch managed to put Five Heroes as their supportive guidance only for the superior future. The long lasting tranquility was balanced under their supreme guidance; Knowledge, Volition, Happiness, Change, Solidarity.

The perfect world to start from the very beginning.

Them Witches like to call so, until the Five Heroes corrupted by their powers.

The so-thought peacefulness was broken in one strike of raving madness, destroyed under once-heroes' control, who are fallen into their influence power. The Cookies were unable to resist nor stand agaisnt them now called the Beasts, becoming victims for a ruthless point of view that the powerful ones shall rule over much more weaklings.

There was no faith for a change to the tragic destiny-which fall upon Cookies-for the Cookie of Change itself turned into one of the Beasts, Destruction. Slowly, yet quite shortly, they changed. Knowledge to Deciet, Volition to Apathy, Happiness to Sloth, and Solidarity to Silence. Perfect culture that shared between Cookies shattered for their five virtues had been corrupted.

However, one of Cookies step out of the despair, hated to see suffer for pointless reasoning. Among the all Cookies, the bold Cookie wasn't the very first one to step against, but the first to care Cookies than themselves, which the Cookie was well aware the obvious reaction for encounter them Beasts in such an oblivious way.

Being crumbled, sentence for harsh punishment, and lastly, live in a life of sufferer. Those were the punishment that the bold Cookie could recall for interrupting their chaos-like fun. Any punishment will do on the Cookie's head, if only they would stop the bloodshed nonsense.

With a hope that the Cookie may able to change the Beasts' mind, the Cookie offered their own life for the entire Cookies' sake, even though it was not worth to have.

That was what the bold Cookie thought it is enough to satisfy them and snap them out of their strong power effect, but that never happened. The Cookie would've never realized it was repentance mistake.

...

"C/F Cookie!" A familiar yell rang through her ear, making her snap out of the deep thoughts she has been overly replaying for.

If she turned to look at where the sound come from, she'll spot another Cookie would be dashing toward her direction with an unpleasing deep frown drawn on her face with firmly turned upside down smile.

"White Wine Cookie? Why are you here?" C/F Cookie took the 'stiff' situation lightly, questioning clueless stuffs to not get caught on. To think C/F Cookie reacted completely fine makes the other Cookie in disappointment, letting out a sigh to notice C/F Cookie have been staying here at the edge of Skim Milk River. Slightly in thought, White Wine Cookie invisibly amazed at how far she walked from town to here in nowhere inside forest.

"I almost searched you forever all over the land, you know." White Wine Cookie uttered, as a familiar voiceline breathed out that she used to do before scolding her out.