𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄

Start from the beginning

"Do you do those nice things for your current girlfriend?"

"Yeah," He answered simply.

"Why?" Amelia asked, just wanting to know his reasoning if he didn't want to become "soft" again.

"I just feel like...she deserve that shit. This shit gon' sound corny but it's just something different about her, 'ion know what it is,"

"She patient as hell with me, regardless of how I used to be with her, she forgave me. She make me feel like 'ian gotta' worry about her doing me dirty, like taking me for granted type shit,"

"After I did that shit that scared her, I tried to leave her alone, cause I kinda' realized that I approached the situation wrong, but she ain't want me to,"

"Well, she seems like a very solid woman Judah,"

"What's her name?" Amelia asked, writing his girlfriend down as someone to bring up whenever he's upset or angry during the session.

"Dalaney,"

"Okay, we can do a small q&a while those cookies bake, any questions?" Lay asked her live as she leaned on the countertop

She had been so busy with Judah that she hadn't filmed any content for her pages, so she was currently doing a live tutorial where her followers could speak to her and ask her questions along the way.

user: How long should they bake?

user: where have you beennnnn? we missed you babe

user: are you dating someone?

"Um...15 minutes should be fine. And I've just been trying to enjoy life honestly, I didn't plan to just go ghost on y'all but it kind of just happened,"

"And yes, I'm dating someone. I'm not sure if it's just dating because he is my boyfriend now, check the ringggg," Lay dragged excitedly, showing off the diamond ring to the camera.

user: Who is it? omg

user: it's that Judah boy, ain't it

user: it's probably is, but you so small girl! and he is
BUILT, i just know he be rocking her world

user: he probably do!

user: he definitely talks her through it

user: & ik it's big

user: yall remember that clip they forgot to edit out? thats definitely her man and he's definitely rocking her world EVERY night!

user: oh to just be a fly on the wall😩😩😩

"Okay, why are we talking about me getting my world rocked right now?" Lay furrowed her eyebrows, confused how the comment section began to talk about her sex life, which was non-existent.

user: bc we already know what's going onnnn

"Do y'all really though?" Lay laughed, cutting herself when she heard her phone ring.

She looked away from her Ipad and over to her phone to see that Judah was face timing her.

She reached over to the Ipad and muted herself, double checking to make sure it was muted before answering the call.

"Wassup pretty," He said when the call connected causing her to smile.

"Hi boo, you okay?"

"I'm good, you straight? I miss you ma," Judah said, his deep voice making her stomach flutter.

"I'm okay, and I miss you too baby. Where are you?"

"In the car, I'm watching yo' funky ass live. Yo' supporters nosey as shit,"

"Why it's gotta' be funky though? and aren't they? I love them so much though. Little do they know, ain't shit over here getting rocked," Lay said causing him to raise his eyebrows.

"All you gotta' do is say the word ma. Been thinking 'bout laying this shit on yo' sexy ass for the longest," Judah admitting causing her jaw to drop, she then reached over and quickly ended her live.

She would apologize for the abrupt ending later.

"Oh really?"

"Yeah mama, 'ion think you ready tho' so I'a wait for you,"  He replied genuinely.

"I...I don't think it's that I'm not ready, it's just that...I'm scared,"

"Of what Lay? Ain't nothin' to be scared of baby,"

"The most sexual thing I've done is kiss someone, you wouldn't want someone who has more experience?"

"Ion' care 'bout that mama, Ion' want nobody else but you,"

"Awww Judah, you're so sweetttt," She cooed with a small smile causing him to suck his teeth.

"Ian' sweet mama, chill,"

"Yes you are baby, it's okay,"

filler bc it's still too early for them to get freaky

thoughts?