"It's the murder case of Mrs. Shefali Ahuja," Yuvaan replied.

"But sir, didn't we already determine it was a suicide a week ago?, and we also closed that case" Vansh pointed out.

Yuvaan questioned, "How do you know that for sure?"

"Well, her brother insisted that she would never commit suicide, but after our investigation, we discovered that her mental health was unstable and that she had made the decision to end her life," Vansh explained.

"Ah, so we might have been mistaken," Yuvaan said with raising his one eyebrow.

Raj asked, "What does that mean?"

"I mean, according to records in this case, she had been dealing with mental issues since childhood due to her abusive family. She and her brother actually left their family when she turned 18."

"She was incredibly hardworking and determined, which led to the success of her company, ranking in the top 10 in India. She even married the heir of a renowned businessman. Her mental health seemed to improve after all that. So why, after 5 years of recovery, why did she start taking her medication again?", Yuvaan clarified.

"As far as I know, if a patient has fully recovered from their mental health issues and then starts taking medication again, it means there must be something triggering them," Esha interrupted.

"You're right, Esha," Yuvaan replied by snapping his fingers.

"So, who was working on this case two weeks ago?", Yuvaan asked.

Vansh answered, "Raj and I."

"Hmm, and who was the forensic doctor working with you?" Yuvaan questioned.

"Sir, Dr. Naman," Raj answered.

"Excuse me, sir," Varnika said.

"Yes?" Yuvaan responded.

"Sir, that case was closed. Do you really think there will be any evidence left?" Varnika asked, her face filled with seriousness.

"Well, maybe," Yuvaan replied, shrugging his shoulders.

"I want all the evidence and reports to be here within an hour regarding Mrs. Shefali Ahuja's case," Yuvaan said as he walked away to make a call.

"I don't think it's actually a murder. I mean, I'm 100% sure we're just wasting our time," Vansh said, clearly irritated. Vansh still doesn't like yuvaan, he is just irritated by the way of his works.

Well yuvaan was one of them who didn't work according to rules but worked according to his instincts and intelligence. His instincts almost solve the ninety percent of the case.
Yuvaan trusts what his instincts tell him rather than following strict rules.
He's really clever and can figure out tricky puzzles quickly.
He can work with whatever he has on hand to get the job done.
.
.
.
.
"Sir, her reports are saying that she committed suicide without any signs of force. The autopsy reports show a thorough examination, and we even checked everything in the forensic lab," Vansh explained casually.

"Did she use any medication?" Yuvaan asked.

"Yes, there is," Raj replied, casually displaying a medicine box in a clear packet.

"Check these tablets again and send them to the forensic lab," Yuvaan said nonchalantly.

"What! But sir, these have already been checked," Vansh said.

"Yeah, I know, but I want them to be rechecked," Yuvaan replied, casually glancing at the crime scene photos.
.
.
.
.
"May I come in?" a voice sounded.

"Come in," Yuvaan replied casually.

"Sir, these tablets are not the prescribed medication; they are drugs, and they can be quite dangerous. Their side effects might include hallucinations, and in severe cases, they can lead to a complete loss of mental clarity."

"I knew it!" Yuvaan exclaimed, casually banging his fist on the table.

"Sir, just one question, why can't Dr. Naman found out about this?" Ishika asked.

"Because he doesn't want to spill the beans," Yuvaan replied with a mischievous smile, making Ishika sense danger. Ishika decided to inform the others and left.

"Well, it seems like we need to confront some people," Yuvaan muttered, smirking as he glanced at the CCTV.

"Ah, we finally caught the culprit, but it looks like he enjoys playing games. Let's play a game of culprit hunt with him," Yuvaan muttered while humming a song.
.
.
.
.
"So we finally got the evidence and it's pretty clear that it was a murder," Yuvaan said.

"So what's the plan, Yuvaan.....Sir?" Esha asked knowing him well that he already found the culprit.

"I already know who the culprit is, but I need more time to gather foolproof evidence," Yuvaan replied.

"So, who is the culprit, sir ?" Varnika inquired.

"Well, let me ask you the same thing. Who do you think is the culprit?" Yuvaan asked, leaning back in his chair and crossing his arms.

"Sir, if this was a planned murder, then I'm absolutely sure it's her in-laws," Vansh stated confidently.

"And why do you think that?" Yuvaan questioned.

"Sir, we have some evidence as well. As you know, Mrs. Ahuja was a top billionaire in India, and her husband's family was facing some issues in their business. They wanted her help to merge their company with hers, but she refused because it would break another contract she had with different investors and lead to significant losses. She decided to help him in any other way but her husband's family was too stubborn to make a contract with her. So maybe her in-laws drugged her and staged it as a suicide and with this they can acquire her all property and buisness," Raj explained.

"Sir, one more thing, her husband was returning from abroad when the incident happened, and there's a chance that he might be involved. When he was at the airport, the recorded time was 10:00 p.m., and Shefali's murder occurred at 11:10 p.m. It's suspicious how he arrived earlier than expected, considering the two-hour distance between the airport and home. Reports suggest he was there by 11:15 p.m. when he witnessed her fall. This indicates that he never actually went abroad." Varnika responded.

"Ohh yeah, why didn't I think about this?" Raj exclaimed.

"Good job, everyone!" Yuvaan said, trying to hide his mischievous smile and moved back to his cabin.

Esha noticed his expression and realized that there might be something else in this case.

------------------------------------
Finally Chapter 11 out...!!!

So how was the chapter..???

I hope my story seems interesting to you all ...!!

Well I want to show Yuvaan's character regarding his profession so here is the first glance but soon story will take actual plot.... remember it's a slow paced story but after taking and absorbing plot story may seem fast so cope up with it....and if you suggest something regarding my story you all are welcomed.
Just have patience 🙃
I'll try my best to not disappoint you all....

#I am just a newbie writer....please ignore my mistakes .
And consider this story as fiction only.....!! This story is totally based on my imaginations there is no connection to reality ....!! I hope you all take this story as fiction...!!

Stay Tuned...for further updates!!!

Please Vote and Comment!!!! Just one vote and comment can do nothing but motivate me..... ༎ຶ⁠‿⁠༎ຶ
I'll appreciate it if you all suggest me regarding my story.(⁠˘⁠・⁠_⁠・⁠˘⁠)

Bye Cutiepies...!!🌼