2

"Jiwoo, do you see that?" Mingyu discretely pointed at San, Wooyoung, and Mingi bullying a poor boy who tried to get out of their hold, which made it much worse.

"That's who you are going against. Promise me you won't involve yourself in anything involving them." He held out his pinky finger, and I gust flicked it away. He had been warning me for the past few days after my interaction with them.

"Mingyu, stop worrying about me. I am perfectly fine. Ah, Dokyeom!" You waved your hand as you called out to your friend.

"Jiwoo! Just the person I was looking for. Have you done the math homework? I am truly done for the math period right after this break." I held my laughter as he was overexaggerrating, I grabbed the Mathematic Workbook and passed it to him.

"J-Jiwoo..." I heard a soft voice calling out to me from behind. I turn around and see my classmates, Sasha.

"Sasha! Are you alright? I'm guessing you got home safe."

"Y-Yes, I did! I just wanted to say thank you for saving me that day... I really owe you a whole lot!" Sasha practically had sparkles in her eyes.

"There's no need to say thanks. Anybody with common sense would want to help! I hop-" I was cut off by the person who Sasha and I flinched at.

"You, girl." The deep husky voice from behind us scared us to death. It was Mingi. I turned around while Sasha and Dokyeom ran away as fast as they could. Mingyu stuck next to me because he's a real one. (☝️😔)

"Uh, what's up?" I awkwardly waved and gave Mingyu the look.

"You were lucky Hongjoong was there to save your ass that day. But he isn't here today, so we're gonna have some fun messing with you. And you, better scram right now if you don't want to be next." Mingyu left... I got pushed against the brick wall harshly.

"Mingyu, you pussy ass bitch... ACK!" Wooyoung had punched me hard on the face and my nose started to bleed a little. I was so ready to kill these bastards. (I would slip and fall on the floor and that's what would kill me.)

"Who said you could speak? Now, I know you have the answers to the science test, give it to me so we can copy it." Wooyoung held me by the collar of my shirt.

"Nah, that's plagiarism. I don't do that, especially to people who push me against the fucking wall!" Oh lord, I got punched in the stomach by Mingi.

"Oh my God, why is she getting beat up?"
"Isn't that Jiwoo from English period?"
"I think she tried something with them."
"Why else would they be beating her right now?"

Whispers roared through the hallways as people were surrounding where I was getting beat up.

I felt hands grabbing me by the collar of my neck and lifting me up to the point I didn't feel the floor anymore. Suddenly, I was thrown onto the ground by San.

"Disney channel bullying."

"You really dare speak against us. You're bleeding so much already. You're weak and pathetic." Mingi growled and kicked my stomach.

"No wonder why her mom died, I would die too if she was my child." Wooyoung said.

Oh, now that struck close to my heart. Never heard her voice, never seen her, never even touched her before... yet it hits so hard and close to my heart. My limits are being tested like Elsa right now.