This was not good.

Not good at all.

...

Later as they're one the road, Alice asked Bella the question that's been bugging her lately, so ce this morning with her visions.

"Have you seen Rosalie and Josie recently?" Alice asked out of plain curiosity.

"Yeah, haven't you?" Bella asked confused.

"No, I tried having a vision of them like normal, but I can't see them anymore.

I haven"t heard from them in months. I think the last time was when they'd left Aruba and we're heading to Paris.

Actually, no one in the family has." Alice said in frustration.

Bella winced.

She didn't know what to tell her friend.

That the two had gotten engaged, had a secret wedding that no one was invited to, gotten magically pregnant, had a baby girl, and were now living in a beautiful wooden and stone home that Rosalie had secretly been building since she'd met Josie again.

Yeah, how to explain that.

The new place is beautiful though.

Kinda like the Cullen's but more rustic and less modern, just like Josie prefers.

"Well, a lot has happened and I don't think I'm the best one to tell you or any other Cullen what happened

"Well, a lot has happened and I don't think I'm the best one to tell you or any other Cullen what happened. But uh, Josie's been sick for awhile." Bella admitted.

Alice whipped her head over towards Bella.

"Is she okay, is she dying?" Alice demanded to know.

"No, nothing like that. She's gotten better in the last two and a half, almost three months. But for awhile she was throwing up, not being able to sleep for awhile, it wasn't really good. But Rosalie and her are going stronger than ever. They've moved back to Forks recently. About five months ago when Dad called them to come home." Bella said, she'd recently started calling Charlie dad every so often.

Not all the time, and not even a majority of the time, but she does call him dad and is working on calling him that more often.

...

Eventually, after a very nerve racking plans ride, and an even more crazier car drive in a stolen yellow Porsche, they make it to Italy.

A festival of some sort is going on.

Not something that they can easily weave through when driving a car on a time crunch.

Alice told Bella where he'd be and the human ran off to find her ex? Before it was too late.

...

Edward was saved, though not without consequence.

By graduation Bella must be turned.