Despair.

"Yuta!"

This is how Yuta started his day, one good old yelling from his manager at work. He quicken his pace to face that old fat being to see what he's about to do next. Yuta always predict that he either get yelled at, a shattered beer bottle or a complaints from customers. He's working in a restaurant from early morning to midnight, with a minimum wage to cover his father's debt. He'd came home bruised and tired, he dealt his work awfully bad, especially when theres drunk workers who came to stop by to drink more.

"You! Go get more glass! We have customers waiting." His boss commanded him. He didn't dare to stop his pace to breathe properly, he just fetch a tray and glasses as quick as he could. In his mind, he'd collapsed in any moment but he needed that money...he'd devour every workers in that very room to be as rich as them to sit and command anyone.

As he walk through the isle of the restaurant, a drunk customer took an empty glass from Yuta's tray and throw it with all his might. That glass flew directly to Yuta's head which cause a bleeding. Everyone in that room gasped and called him to stay concious. Yuta was about to collapse- as what he predicted, he put down his tray onto the empty table next to him and he suddenly beg on his knees;

"I'm sorry for causing trouble, mister. I'm sorry giving you a terrible service." He repeatedly said those as if he was a robot. People around him said he was not in the wrong and they scolded the drunk customers for hurting Yuta. One of his co-workers even wipe the blood running down his forehead.

Yuta stood there, staring blankly to a "mess" he caused.

-
-
-

"Hey" His co-worker greeted him after their closing. Yuta just glanced at his appearance and continue to pack his belongings.

"You survived a good hit from a drunkards." He chuckled. Yuta doesn't like it when his worst day turned into a hot topic among the staff, he rushed himself and he wanted to leave that place as soon as possible.

"Hey! I'm not making fun of you, I'm just surprise that you're still standing after being hit with a glass."

Yuta stopped in his tracks and turned around, let out a sentence.

"You should try that sometimes."

Yuta walked away. He'd always stop by to a nearby convinience store, he'd grab two things; pack of cigarettes and a crack of canned beer.

In his mind, he doesn't like going home during that time, eventhough it was late at night. He doesn't like his father, a drunk gambling man. He'd often starve Yuta at home back in his childhood days, brought home different women during the night and he uses Yuta's wage to gambling. Yuta will always bought groceries, pay the bills and manage his father's debt. He hate it so much especially when his father asks when will Yuta gets his paycheck, Yuta would often lie.

Yuta came home and placed what he bought earlier on the living room table, the living room lights shone dim under his head, pots and pans were all scattered, instant noodles packaging and empty beer cans were everywhere.

He let out a long sigh and started to do some cleaning before he wash himself. A loud bang came from across the living room, a laughter of man and woman started to grow stronger. It was his father and an unknown woman, he accompany her through the door bidding goodbyes.

"Oi." He father called for him. Yuta already know what he was about to say.

"When is your pay-"

"Soon." Yuta replied.

"When will you ever fucking get a paycheck? Why don't you apply for another job, it'd be double!" He raised his voice.

"I don't fucking know! Why don't you get a job instead waiting for me sticking out some cash for you?!" Yuta yelled.

He father swung his right hand and slapped his son's face.

"Ah, I'm too old for a job, you handle everything." His shoved his son's head away from his way.

That'd be Yuta's last straw for the day.

He slammed his bedroom door shut as his father followed his from behind. He quickly took his bag that contain his money. He climbed through his window, because he knows what his father is going to do next.

"Come back here!" His father repeatedly tried to slam the door open, Yuta managed to ran away from home. He felt a small sense of freedom eventhough there will be loan sharks chase after him.

As he ran away far from the neighbouring area, he ran out of breath and losing his vision due to his bleeding. He's a tall yet skinny young man, just a small amount of muscles and fat to keep him standing, his hair covered his eyes.

He stopped at a nearby dumpster behind a bistro. He sat down and hide, imagined himself as a beggar.

Yuta reminded himself of good old days, where there was his mother and father happily married and expecting a daughter as his sister. His mother was from a rich family, his father was an executive from a bankrupt company. They were rich until his father company went bankrupt and his mother died few months after due to pregnancy. He never had a sister. His life turned upside down after that.

Tears strolled down his cheeks, he wanted to cry out loud. He was tired, tired from everything.

"I want to give up...everything." To his thought, he was a fucking nobody  even if he dies, no one will know anyways.

The back of the bistro door opened, came out a suit-up man looking steady and classic with his hair comb nicely into a slicked back. He suddenly called for Yuta;

"Hey, what are you doing"