ice skating pt2

"get a room." tom says rolling his eyes and i laugh before turning back around to make sure the eggs aren't burnt. bills arms still around me tightly.

i cook the eggs are put them on some toast and i go to walk to tom and bill let's go looking down, he was always so shy after he did something bold or just something he just randomly did.

-----------
bills pov

tasha pulls away from me to go give tom his eggs and i look down, scared if i made her uncomfortable. she passes him his eggs and tom smile and nods at her and she does it back.

she really did something to me, the way she walked, the way her hair was always shiny and silky, the way her hair flew when she walked. especially in the wind. i refuse to believe she's real. she's so pretty and perfect. she's why out of my league.

she smiles at me tilting her head. and she walks back. her hips swaying side to side and cleans the pan. making pancake batter for me.

i was always such a shy boy around her and i didn't want to show it so i try covering it up with these bold moves.

_________
tasha's pov

i can see bill is shy in some way but i ignore it and just smile at him.

i continue so mix the batter and i grab bills hand and pull his to me and put his finger in the batter.

"tell me if it's good." i say looking up at him.

he puts his finger in his mouth to taste it and he nods, gesturing that it's good. (don't eat raw pancake mix kids. it don't taste good i just did it for the story.)

i smile at bill and pour some on the washed pan. perfect circle. i get a little childish and jump.

"yess!" i say jumping at the perfect circle and bill is smiling at me.

"what? it's perfect look at it!"

me and bill both laugh and i hear toms utensils clank on the plate, either dropped them or he's finished and i looked over to see him still eating.

i flip the pancake as it cooked quickly from the already hot pan. and it was perfectly cooked which make my childish kick in again making me randomly dance and bill laughs.

"how are you doing that so perfect?!" bill says looking over the pan.

"i don't know i guess i'm just lucky." i say making a face.

bill laughed and walked around the kitchen to sit on the stool. still facing me.

"so. when are we going?" bill asks playing with his rings

"well... what time is it now?"

"8:45am." tom yells from the couch.

"thanks. how long do you think we would be there for?"

"maybe like 3 hours? more?" bill says still playing with his rings but pulling his head up to look at me.

"sure. around 3-5 hours. tom your alright with that?" i ask putting some pancakes on a plate for bill.

"yeah yeah that's good."

i smile and push the stack of pancakes to bill.

"thanks Tashi." bill says looking down at the pancakes.

"do not call me Tashi." i say turning slowly looking at him with a smile.

"woah. okay." he says shrugging and looking back down to his food.

__________

25 minutes later.

"okay quick everyone get ready!" i yell out walking to my mums room.

i open the door to my mums room and she's still asleep. my mum was always a deep sleeper and i didn't really get that from her. i wake up really easily.

"mummmaaaa..."

"mhhh?" i hear my mum slightly moving around.

i walk over to her and rub her back waking her up.

"me and the twins are gonna go ice skating. we will see you later okay?"

"yes cutie that all good i'll see you later!" she says sitting up straight.

i smile at her and walk out the room closing the door behind me.

"okay hurry!" i say to the twins as they shuffle around the house.

i walk into my room and i find some warm clothes.

i quickly take my shorts off and replace them with the pants.

taking off my shirt i jump to see bill in the doorway leaning on the frame looking at me getting changed.

i was in pants and a bra and my heart was still racing from him scaring me and the fact he's seeing me right now.

"sorry i'll go." he says covering his eyes and walking away.

"wait."

i'm so unmotivated i'm really sorry i'm really trying i hope you guys are patient 😔