Like her sister apparently.

Though her sister was an awesome hybrid, the best of both worlds apparently.

Bella wondered if that made her future nieces and nephews like Josie or Rosalie, maybe both?

Bella honestly was very excited to figure out.

...

Charlie was at the station when the call came in.

He dropped what he was doing, asked his most trusted deputy Parrish to take over for him and left to catch the birth of his first grandchild.

...

It was a long and torturous labor.

Josie is not going to lie.

It had been about 6 in the morning on a Saturday when Josie started her labor.

Now it was about 9 o'clock, basically 15 hours later and she was finally dilated enough to give birth.

Josie was pushing for over two hours now.

The pain was unreal, but thankfully she had Rosalie with her, encouraging her.

The baby finally came out at 11:47 pm.

The sound of her baby's cry made Josie and Rosalie tear up.

Only one could cry though.

"It's a healthy baby girl." The doctor said. Josie and Rosalie smiled.

"I was right." Josie said.

"You were right ma chéri." Rosalie agreed with the brunette.

"Mama would you like to cut the umbilical cord?" The nurse asked Rosalie.

The blond vampire nodded and very carefully cut the cord.

The nurses them went and cleaned the baby off, wrapping her in a diaper, a pink blanket, and a pink hat.

"Does she have a name that we can note down?" The nurse asked.

Rosalie looked towards Josie and nodded.

"Hope, her name is Hope Seraphina Swan-Hale." Josie replied with a proud smile.

"That is a very beautiful name Miss. Swan." The nurse said smiling as she noted it down.

Rosalie and her had debated names for awhile.

They knew Seraphina would be the female middle name and Blaise would be the male middle name.

Rosalie had come up with the first name Hope, when Josie was about 7 months pregnant.

Josie was sure if was a girl, so Rosalie was thinking of girls names when she came up with Hope. Since she has always hoped for a child, and this child was her miracle baby, why not name her Hope?

Josie had been on board with the name as soon as she heard it.

It was perfect.

Then the baby was placed into Josie's arms.

The baby snuggled into Josie's embrace, falling to sleep quickly after that.

Josie yawned, tired herself.

"Go to sleep darling. You've had a rough day, I'll hold her while you sleep." Rosalie told her wife.

Josie nodded, drifting off.

Bella and Charlie were let in whilst Josie was sleeping, cooing over their niece/granddaughter for the first time.

"Does she have a name yet?" Bella asked her. Quite curious of what the name could be.