Midoriya and Bakugou just asked me for a favour, I guess I'll do it because I'm bored and I kind of want to see if this works. I'm going to use my mind control to tell a few people who Bakugou is dating, of course they'll all be under the impression its a different person.

(Mind control is going to be kind of like advanced telepathy so he's going to say a sentence like this and it'll make anyone who hears it think thats true. If you don't understand based on my bullshit excuse of an explination you'll understand in a sec and if you still don't get it ask me in the comments.)

Saiki> Bakugou is dating Kaminari >Momo, Hagakure

(Now Momo and Hagakure are under the impression that Bakugou is dating Kaminari.)

Saiki>  Bakugou is dating Kirishima >Tokoyami,  Aoyama,  Shoji

(For a second there I forgot he exists) 

Saiki> Bakugou is dating Jirou > Uraraka

Saiki> Bakugou is dating Shinso> Iida, Tsu

Saiki> Bakugou is dating Midoriya> Mineta

Saiki> Bakugou is dating Sero> Tokoyami

Saiki> Bakugou is dating Todoroki> Sato

Saiki> Bakugou is dating Mina> Ojirou, Tsu

A lot of these sound unrealistic which is what makes it even better.

---Flashback end---

The class asked him some questions, some better than others, before some random extra asked him if Bakugou would be joining him and Bakugou receved a text message before getting up and leaving. A couple minutes later Ikumizawa was joined by Bakugou and they continued asking questions.

(I should probably mention that the viewers can see the questions and who there from too.)

>
#StillWaitingOnTheMilk: When did you start writing songs?<
*Extra.2*

Ikumizawa: "I started writting songs when I was in middle school."

>
#TasteTheGaynbow: If you still remember the lyrics and melody, could you sing us the first song you ever wrote?<
*Extra.3*

Ikumizawa: "O-Oh, sure, I guess."

Bakugou: *Whispers* "You mean?"

Ikumizawa: "Yup."

Bakugou: "You sure? They might ask questions."

Ikumizawa: "I know."

Bakugou: "Ok..."

He turned on some prerecorded background music and started singing.

(Tw this song mentions suicide attempts as does the following text so if those kinds of things trigger you don't continue reading till you see this ⚠️⚠️Safe⚠️⚠️)

(I got the idea for this song from the one and only @KatzumiBakugou2 )

As he was singing you could see his black eyes (He's wearing contacts.) start watering and tears dripping down the edge of his mask.

Izuku's Pov

I finished singing the first ever song I wrote, my r and I was full on sobbing, I wrote this song during a hard part of my life and it always reminded me of my past, I'm glad Kacchan found my note and stopped me before I could jump, I still remember every single word it said.