Part 12

"talking"
'own thoughts'
'thoughts of others'
(A/n)
(Author talking to characters)
#TELEPATHIC CONVERSATION#
"Saiki using telepathy to talk"
@@place    =teleporting somewhere

Izuku's Pov

After the school day ended I decided to go live for a bit, I set up my camera, put on my mask and got ready to start streaming. I had texted Kacchan beforehand asking him to make sure no one bothers me.

I pressed start and watched as people joined my live stream.

Me: "Hello my Hero's (Why tf did I think that was a good idea?) today I'm going to do another Q&A and a challenge, but more on that later. I'll start with the questions, a lot of which will probably be from Katsuki's class since there still supposed to be figuring out my identity. (Not me totally forgetting what this book is about.) so let's get started."

>Comments<

>
#Icy-Thot_on_thursdays: Is Bakugou Gordon Ramsays secret love child?<
*Todoroki.S*

Me: "No. But his cooking skills make that a valid theory."

>
#I_love_Boobs😏: Why would you date Bakugou when you could have me? I should be the only one who gets to touch that perfect ass of yours. 😏😏😘<
*Mineta.M*

Me: "Ew, what the fuck, why would I want to date your tiny ass grape vine looking self? Pervy little piece of shit."

>
#Cheesefairy: Would you like some cheese?<
*Aoyama.Y*

Me: "No thanks, I have plenty."

I glanced over to the pile of cheese Aoyama has brought me at midnight on numerous occasions.

>
#FasterThanSonic🏃‍♂️🤸‍♂️: What's your favourite food?<
*Iida.T*

Me: "Definitely Katsudon!"

>
#Ikumizawafan2983: Will your boyfriend be joining you?
*Extra.1*

Me: "I wasn't planing on having him join me today but I'll ask him to join me if he has time."

I texted Kacchan asking him to come over and he said he'd be right over.

---Meanwhile---
---In the common room---

Saiki's Pov

Yare yare, I just wanted to eat some coffee jelly and chat with Reita in peace. But noooo, Todoroki just HAD to drag me along to one of the classes meetings. The only ones missing are Koda, Kaminari, Shinso, Jirou, Kirishima & Mina (& Izuku but isn't a part of class 1a). How did they get out of this? Why does everyone care so much about who he really is? His music is good so thats all that should matter.

Todoroki: "Attention everyone! As you all know we have one week left to uncover the secret identity of the famous singer Ikumizawa. We will all watch their live stream and ask them questions as their doing another Q&A, then we'll watch the rest of their live for entertainment and to find clues before sharing theories."

Uraraka: "Iida I didn't expect you to have such a funny user name, I thought it would be your hero name or something."

Iida: "Mina hacked my phone, changed my user name and set it so that I couldn't change it back."

Mina: "That I did."

Yare yare, lets see if if it worked.

---Flashback---
---The night before---