Part 2

Izuku's Pov

Shit...

Izuku: "I-I was at work..."
I mumbled hoping theres no follow up questions.
Ofcourse that didnt happen.

Uraraka: "Where do you work?" 'Hopefully hes a stripper so I can go watch him'
I tried not to vomit as her mind started filling with dirty images of myself.

Kaccan: "Only one question per round extras!"

We kept playing and I only picked dare as I knew if I were to pick truth they would ask what my job was and I wasnt ready to tell them.

Sero: "Denki, Truth or Dare?"

Kami: "Dare!"

Sero: "I dare you to play 7 minutes in heaven with Kiri."

Kami: "O-Okay!"

Mina: "But before you two go ask the next person so we can keep playing."

Kami: "Okay! Todoroki, Truth or Dare?"

Todo: "Truth."

Kami: "Out of all the people in this room who do you hate the most?"

Todo: "Endawhore."

Uraraka: "But hes not in this r-"

Todo: "Endawhore."

Kami: "Oooookay"

Both Kaminari and Kirishima got into a closet and we set a timer for 7 minutes before we keep playing.

Todo: "Midoriya, Truth or Dare."

Izuku: "Dare"

Todo: "Use your telekinises to lift up the closet those two are in and tilt it so there on top of eachother then activate your telepathy and tell us what there doing."

They know I have Telepathy but not that I cant turn it off.

Izuku: "Okay!" I lifted the closet and rotated it 90° to the left and focused on there thoughts. "There making out,... Kiri asked Denki out,.. There dating now... Denki asked Kiri if he'd still love him if he were a worm... Kiri said he'd love him even if he were a maggot."

I shot Kaccan a playfull glare and used telepathy to transmit 'And you wouldnt even love me if I was All Might' to him so only he could hear, he just playfully rolled his eyes.
Soon the 7 minutes ended and both Kiri and Denki emerged with red faces.

Mina: "So... Kiri... You and Denki huh?"

Kiri: "Y-Yeah... Were dating"

Mina, Tsu and Uraraka were squealing as me and the rest congragulated them.

Izuku: "Mina! Truth or Dare!"

Mina: "Dare!"

Izuku: "I dare you to sing and dance to your favourite song."

Mina: "Sure thing cinnomon roll."

She started the song which happened to be one of my songs titled 'Angel with a shotgun' it was a song I wrote for Kaccan, I smiled happy that her favourite song was one of my songs.

She did really well, maybe once I tell them I could do a live stream with her.

Mina: "Okay Boom Boom, T or D."

Kaccan: "Truth, I dont trust you."

Mina: "Do you have a crush!?"

Kaccan: "Something like that..." he mumbled.

Mina : "I KNEW IT!"
she shreeked thriumphantly while her thoughts where going a mile a minute. 'I KNEW IT! I WAS RIGHT! I WONDER WHO IT IS!? MAYBE ITS CINNOMON ROLL' as I heard her thoughts I winced at how loud they were, usually I could handle it as I've lived most of my life hearing the thoughts of everyone around me but I was tired and her thoughts were loud and even faster than mine when I used my analysis quirk. 

Not to mention Uraraka gushing over me in her head, Kaccan shouting at Denki, Kiri singing, Todoroki coming up with conspiracy thoeries and the thoughts of Kaccan's other classmates my head was throbbing. I tried ignoring it as the pain got worse and I felt tears prick the corners of my eyes as I stood up.

Izuku: "G-Guys I-I'm going t-to bed since its getting kinda late."

I started heading to my dorm with my head still pounding, my legs were wobbly as I felt dizzy and I soon reached my dorm falling onto my bed.

Bakugous Pov

(My dumbass decided to add soulmates to this so let me explane how they work.

If you and your soulmate fall inlove with eachother you both get a mark on your wrist, no two pairs on soulmate marks are the same.

There are 6 levels of soulmates.

Level 1: The soulmate mark is the favourite colour of both peole in a random form, Level 1 doesnt come with any special abilities, Level one soulmates are a 20% match.

Level 2: The soulmate mark is the eye colours of both people along with the other persons intials, at Level 2 you can sence if your soulmate is distressed, Level 2 soulmates are a 40% match.

Level 3: The mark had the colour of both peoples eyes an hair, Level 3 soulmates could do everything a Level 2 soulmate can plus feel a tingling in any are your soulmate feels pain, they are a 60% match.

Level 4: The soulmark looks like a Level 1 but with there initials, you can do everything the previous marks can do along with sencing your soulmates emotions, Level 4's are a 80% match.

Level 5: The mark consists of both peoples features and things related to there quirk (if your quirkless its related to your passion), They can do everything the previous ones can along with teleporting to your soulmate though it makes the one that teleported nauseous, there a 100% match.

Level 6: The mark is a combination of all 5 marks, they can do everyting all the other Levels can do but being a Level 6 makes it impossible to love anyone other than your soulmate romantically (you can still plotanically love someone else) , if someone intimately touches a Level 6 both the person touched and there soulmate will feel tremendous pain on the area of contact, there a 300% match and there have only ever been 2 pairs of Level 6 soulmates.

85% of soulmates are Level 1-3's, 10% are Level 4's, 4.99% are Level 5's and 0.01% are Level 6's.

20% of people have acually found there soulmates.

Izuku and Katsuki are Level 6's and since they didnt want the fame of being the first Level 6's in over a million years they covered thare marks with bracelets.)

I watched as Deku left the room before following him, I could tell something was wrong, I always could, I could tell he was distressed and I felt a tingling in my head.

Katsuki: "I'm going to bed too."
I lied knowing he wouldnt want the others to worry about him if they knew I was going to check on him.

I assumed he went to his dorm so I started heading there. What I saw upon entering broke my heart, he was curled up in his bed holding his head with tears in his eyes. I sat down and pulled him into my lap as he snuggled up against my chest while I rubbed circles on his back.

Judging by the tingling sensation in my head his telepathy was giving him a headache, I hated when his quirk gave him headaches because I knew I couldnt do anything other than wait for it to pass. I hated how useless it made me feel, how could I be a hero and protect him from villans if I couldnt even protect him from a headache.

I hugged him closer to me as he whimpered in pain and I slowly laid us both down so he was laying on my chest and I had my arms wrapped around him protectively as I wispered sweet nothing's to him, we stayed like that for a few hours till the pain was mostly gone and we had both fallen asleep.

(Sorry if that was a bit random and cringe but I needed an excuse to write a sweet Katsuki scene.)