56. Arrival of Ajmer king

Start from the beginning

Teju " 5674 steps "

She said loudly which gained his attention as he looked at her confused.

Karan " sorry jaan? " he frowns and she stood up placing her hand on her belly. 

Teju " you have been walking from past one hour and it's 5674 steps count. Can you sit down ?"

He sighed and sat down on the couch, she poured a glass of water for him and forward to him. He drank them and pulled her softly to make her sit on his lap. 

Karan " Will everything go well? "

Teju " Trust your heart, everything will go well and don't worry "

Karan " I m just thinking what will be his motive behind giving us dheeraj.. If he had kept a man like dheeraj under his custody, then I m sure he is planning something "

Teju " May be.. But you don't have to be scared, you will finish the life dheeraj soon and ajmer king can't do anything against you "

Karan " right, but I m just thinking on how to handle if he create any mess? 

Teju " stay true to your customs, believe your upbringing and listen to your heart "

He smiled at how simply she concluded and pecked her cheeks.

Karan " aap saath hai toh sab asan lagti hai mujhe "

Teju " hayeeee hayeee.. Dil kush kardi aapne toh jawan " she said dramatically making him chuckled.

She kissed his cheeks " I love when you smile, it's so pure and heart warming "

He snuggled to her neck and rest his head there as she ruffled his hairs, he placed his one hand over her tummy making her smile. 

Karan " mineee " he whispered as she smiled on his antics. 

After some time,

Abhi walked to Karan who stood at the entrance to welcome the ajmer king, the crowd hailed for the king of Ajmer. 

Hail for the ajmer king,
Ajmer maharaj  ki jaiii! 

Sakhi stood beside teju and Queen Madangi along with kushali welcome the king. 

The royal family of kaleshwar also were present there, they reached mahaleshwar, the day before.

Rajwanshi " Our warm greetings to the great king of Ajmer, we are pleased to meet you "

King of Ajmer, Prithiviraj nodded his head with a smile as he hugged rajwanshi and aliyar.  He did his salam to the queens who looked down and folded their hands to welcone him.

Karan and abhi, both did salam to the king and he acknowledged them as well. 

Prithvi " The best friend behind the war and the best soldiers on the war,  it's a pleasant feel to meet you both Rajkumar Karan and pradhaan mantri Abhishek ji "

Karan " We r blessed to grace your presence on our kingdom maharaj.. Our hearty welcome "

He nodded and abhi forward the sword he made for him with his own hands as a gift which did impress prithivi Raj who looked surprised.

Teju and sakhi folded their hands to welcome him " Welcome to our kingdom maharaj "

He nodded with a smile and walked inside, the kings asked about his health while the queen followed them.

Karan " ranisa, aap aur sakhi ji aaram kijiye.. We will have a talk with him,  he will be resting for sometime before we talk about the meeting "

Both the women nodded and walked away to their chamber while Karan and abhi walked to the king. Rajwanshi walked along with them till the guest chamber where prithviraj would stay and his minsiters will be in the other rooms.