A worthwile pain.

As I arrived into Hell I stood in front of a big palace like place, I looked at the door and sighed, I went to turn around, before the door opened "hello again, Dear" the familiar voice of Lucifer said, I looked at him and smiled my limbs now intact, I waved. His smile became bigger as he saw me wave "it's good to see you in a lot better condition, dear, please come in" he said and I nodded as I walked in. The palace was huge, pictures lined the walls of it, as I looked at one I was curious. "Who are they?" I asked pointing to the two ladies in the picture and he sighed, "the one with the horns is my ex wife, and my beautiful daughter Charlotte, or as she goes by Charlie" he said a frown as he talked about his ex wife and a big proud dad smile when he brought up Charlie, I smiled. "Charlie looks beautiful, and looks just like you" I said and he smiled.

"Why thank you, dear." He said and I smiled "of course, you just killed a man for me gotta give compliments where I can" I said with a shrug "DAD!!" A woman's voice screamed and I jumped and held a hand over where my heart used to be "oh, sorry am I interrupting something?" She asked I looked at her then her dad and used my hand to see the size difference, and laughed. "What's so funny?" He asked confused as I fell on the floor laughing, tears rolling down my cheeks from laughing so hard "is she a crazy person? Did you bring a crazy person in here?!?" His daughter yelled as I stood up, "sorry just hard to believe your shorter than your own kid" I said and he looked at me with a roll of the eyes "charlotte, this is the soul I told you about" he said and she looked at me, her face changed to a sad one.

"Oh dear, this is the girl who your gonna help?" She asked and he nodded "please follow me, Ace" Lucifer said and I nodded as I walked behind him, he led me to a room, "please sit" he said and I nodded as I sat on the bed. His hands started to glow again with the same weird yellow glow it did when I was still alive, "I've never done this before, I know how to do it, but it might hurt a lot" he said I looked at him and backed up from him, scared, his expression changed to that of a frown, "stay away from me" I said and he slowly walked to the bed, "sweetheart, I need to do this if you don't wanna be in pain again" his voice was soft, kind.

I backed up the more he got closer, "you said it wouldn't hurt" I said back "I asked you if you didn't wanna feel pain like that again" he said his voice still calm, "please, dear, I want to help you" he said, his frown was very visible now, as he moved onto the bed, and grabbed my hand gently. He pulled me closer to him and embraced me, giving me a one sided hug "I swear to you, on everything I've built here, if you go through this small bit of pain, you will never EVER be hurt again" he said his voice made it hard to not trust him.

"Please, dear, I can't bare to see you cry anymore, you're safe here" he said his voice was soft and clear as I looked at him he wiped the tears from my face, "promise?" I asked him and he looked at me a small smile replacing his sad look, "I swear on my life" he said and I nodded "fine then, I'll do it." I said back. "Okay, dear, I need you to lay on your stomach, this is the first step of the process, we'll take breaks in between the steps okay?" He asked and I nodded and laid on my stomach he moved next to me sitting on his knees, with my demon like form I was almost as tall as him, 6 foot to be exact for my height.

Lucifer's hands moved over my back and I felt a sharp pain hit me and I grabbed the blankets on the bed Lucifer moved one to right under my head and told me to scream into that if need be.

-After 6 whole hours-

I was exhausted but he smiled at me as his hands stopped emitting that yellow light, "there you are dear, now to test it, just to make sure" he said and I looked at him scared "don't worry I'm not gonna hurt you" he said and he picked me up bridal style, and teleported us outside the palace and onto the roof, I yelped and wrapped my arms around his neck. When I saw three pairs of wings with red and white colors, looking at them I felt better as he lifted into the air and I let go of his neck, he smiled at me as we got a few feet closer to the ground, "ready?" He asked and I looked at him confused but before I could ask what he meant I was falling and looking at him, as I hit the ground I got up and gave him an angry expression "WHAT THE HELL LUCI" I yelled.