30. THE END & A NEW BEGINNING PT ll

1 day ago...

"So what your saying is, their might be more than just werewolf in my DNA right?" Lupine asked headmaster Vince. His eyes giving off hints of curiosity, but also confusion.

"Yes. But we don't know this for sure since there is some kind of spell preventing us from begin able to get more information. But we have found a way to remove the spell."

"And how is that?"

"By using wood from the tree in my sacred forest. A very powerful seal breaking spell. And a normal knife. Vince will take the wood and use it to make a fire. The fire will be used to help forge the seal breaking spell into the knife's very design. After that I will use my magic to activate the knife. But there is a down side to this plan." Venessa chimed in, as she walked closer towards Lupine. She was looking the boy in the eyes and trying to intimidate him, but Lupine didn't even flinch. He just stared into the women's deep purple eyes.

"And that is?" Lupine asked as he continued to stare Venessa in the eyes. He wouldn't back down from a challenge, especially since it was coming from a royal.

"You could possibly die." Vince spoke up.

"Umm...Hold up what? I think I might end you to repeat that." Lupine's face held a shock and slightly fearful expression.

"He said you might die dumbass?" Venessa said.

"And why might I die if we do go through with this?"

"Because we have to stab you in the heart with the knife. It won't kill you but it will send you into a state of shock. You will enter a deep and hidden part of your mind. You will to live must be strong and you just have to destroy the spell from there. And if you don't succeed you will die in your mind as well as in the real world."

"Do you still want to give it a try?" Venessa asked, as looked of cockiness evident on her face. In her mind the only thing V thought about this situation is that Lupine was to pussy to do what he needed to do to break the spell. She had it set in her mind about how Lupine was not going to go through with their idea.

And for some reason Lupine had the same thing going through his brain. He was thinking about how he felt that Venessa thought he wouldn't go through with their idea. But boy was she wrong. Lupine was more than ready to try this out.

"I'll do it?" Lupine said in confidence as he looked at Vince before looking at V with a smirk on his face.

"Alright." Vince said. "We'll try it out a few days after you leave the hospital, I want you to heal as much as possible.

"Alright." Lupine agreed as he continued to stare Venessa in the eyes with a smirk on his face.

***

Present time...

After headmaster Vince had told them that they were sleeping here in the hospital room. They had sent the guards to get a few things for their rooms, after they got their essentials and did their nightly routine, minus the bath, then everyone laid down. But they didn't go to sleep.

A few of them talked around a bit, but mostly the only person Lupine talked with was Lucy. They were laughing and having a light and funny conversation.

Lupine sat up against the headboard of the bed. Lucy sat at his side, under the cover with him.

"It's good to have you back. After the dark lord had captured me again, it took me forever to find out where you were."

"It might have took you forever but you still came for me so thank you."

"It was no big deal. You're just a person I trust and I don't want nothing to happen to you." At Lucy's words, Lupine smiled brightly. A slight hint of lust spread through the air. But the moment Lupine realized what he was doing, he quickly snapped out of it.