28. LONELY, SHATTERED & BROKEN

Lucy walked through the dark hallways once more. It was currently 7 am and there was no sun in the sky. But that's how it's always been. The sun never raised and the moon never fell.

The dark figure had called Lucy to his office, which was on the third floor of the manor. It took Lucy 5 minutes before she had arrived outside of his door.

She knocked quietly, before opening the door when she had heard the masked man shout 'come in.'

She walked into the dark office once more, she looked around until she found her master standing near the window like he always was.

He had his mask off, but his face remained unseen because he was turned towards the window, so Lucy couldn't see what he really looked like.

"Don't look at my face." The man said as he turned his head towards Lucy, who quickly turned her face so she wouldn't look at what was forbidden for anyone to see.

And for anyone who has seen her masters face, let's just say they never saw anything ever again.

The man walked towards Lucy, who head was still turned in fear of seeing the man's face that he tried so desperately to hide.

"You are looking rather beautiful today Lucy." Those words caused a slight trimmer of fear, that quickly rushed down Lucy's spine. Those were the words of a lustful man, and the only thing it meant was that the time coming, wouldn't be a good time for Lucy at all.

"T-thank you m-master." Lucy said, as the man walked until he stood in front of Lucy. He had already placed his mask back on. He grabbed the bottom of the girl's chin, turning her head towards his. A smirk played on the man's lips.

"Shall you join me?" The man asked, lust evident in his tone. His face, other than his eyes and smile, was hidden. His eyes glowed dark with lust.

And Lucy already knew what the man wanted. And she had no choice but to give it to him.

"O-of c-course." Lucy stuttered, as the man leaned in and placed a wet and sloppy kiss upon Lucy's lips. Fear of what was to come was one of the only things in Lucy's mind. But also her little sister and little brother.

She wanted to protect them at all cost, even if it meant being raped by this vile man.

Guess you can call it, love and sacrifice for those dear to you. Because that's all Lucy has. She has enough love and will to willing sacrifice herself and be defiled by that bastard for those she loves.

***

Lucy slowly slide off the king mattress, and walked into the joint bathroom. Here legs both hurt and burned. She knew already that the bastard had badly bruised her back, based of the way he was shoving himself into her. 

When she had looked into the mirror, she could see how badly she was bruised. Her whole lower back was a reddish purplish color. And it hurt like hell when she moved.

She truly wanted to cry and she would have usually but she has been through this many times over the years while under that man's control.

And she was just so tired of it but she wouldn't cry. Crying got you nowhere other than dragging you deeper into your feelings until you get sick. And then eventually after tolerating that feeling for so long, you just might want to kill yourself.

Lucy turned away from the mirror, she sucked in a deep breath of air and tried her hardest to calm down. She fought the feeling of anger and the need to scream. Because no matter how much she hated this situation, she wants to protect her siblings. And the best way to do it is by the way she's always been doing it for the past few years. Letting that masked bastard get what he wants. And it was sure of a lot better than letting those bastard loan sharks and debt collectors get their hands on her and her siblings.