27. IMPORTANT DECISIONS

"So?" The figure said, as he looked upon Lucy beaten and bloodied body. "Did you learn your lesson?" The man smirked at her, his teeth white and glistened in the moonlight that shown through the opened window. 

The man turned his back to Lucy, he looked out the window and upon the dead forest. Animals of darkness and hate lurked below.

"Did you finally learn your lesson Lucy?!" The man started to shout, as he turned towards Lucy. His eyes started to glow and ominous black. "Did you really thought I would let you betray me or even ever think about leaving me. You made a deal. I protect you and your little sister and little brother, and you work for me. It was the perfect deal. None of the men that you father owes money to has tried to harm you. It's been years now, and I have constantly protected you. You are my most loyal assassin, so you don't have the option of walking away. And after all the murders you committed, once the police find out you're going to be a wanted criminal throughout the whole world. So it's just better that you stay with me right?"

Lucy let out an animated 'yes sir' before bowing and walking away. She was trying her hardest not to attack that bastard.

Especially because he had just threatened her without actually threatening her. The fucking bastard had hinted that the police would find out everything she had done if she tried to leave from under that man's cruel service.

Lucy stormed and stomped through the empty hallways of the lonely and dark manor. Lamps were placed in each hall, to give off a little light, but not too much.

The windows held dark brown curtains, that were pulled back with the windows open. Lucy had stopped mid walk to look through the opened window and upon the dark world below. With the windows open, in came a calm and cool breeze. The moon once again, hung high in the sky showing the time to be around midnight.

Dark ravens flew through the sky, as dark brown owls chased mice and snakes through the night.

Creatures growled and fought all throughout the forest. That forest, it was a forest cursed and ferocious monsters.

And even Lucy shuddered at the thought of ever being stuck in that forest. That cursed forest of traps, and time loops. A maze of misdirections.

Lucy sighed before turning away from the window and started making her way down the hall. She went down the staircase, and walked down the hall once she made it to the second floor. She turned right at the corner, before opening a door a few doors down the hall on the right side.

She walked into her room, walked towards her bed and threw herself backwards onto her bed. She landed on her back, before closing her eyes and placing her arms over her eyes.

She tried her hardest to calm down, the bastard had just threaten her. And she tried her hardest to never talk back to him or do anything against his wishes because she knew it would only make her and her siblings life situation worser. But that bastard still pissed her off so much. He not only threatened her but her siblings, and they're the only family she has left.

Lucy released one more long sigh, before crawling further in her bed and under her covers. Before curling up on herself and falling into a deep sleep, only to have to wake up the next morning.

***

All the headmasters and the headmistress was gather in the council room. They were deciding how they were going to gather all the royals in one placed in such a short amount of time.

They had decided a few days prior that they were going to gather all the royals and try and figure out what is to be done about the hunters, the rogues and the unknown threat that's behind the attempted kidnappings. That mysterious masked dark figure.