Doolittle Raiders Punishment

After the Doolittle Raid everyone in Sakura Empire was clearly very upset, and they wanted revenge. So a very complicated plan was put together to capture U.S.S Hornet and bring her back to the empire for punishment. The plan was dubbed Operation Flytrap.

The plan was put into action a year later and against all odds it worked, in the heat of battle Hornet was separated from her fleet and captured. Now being brought back to Sakura Empire in chains, she worried about what could happen to her.

Hornet: wha...what are you gonna do to me?

Eugen: oh don't worry sweetheart we won't hurt you, in fact you'll be smiling and laughing through what we have planned for you.

Hornet: huh what does that mean?

Eugen: oh you'll find out soon enough.

Now with the Sakura Empire port in sight, Hornet was knocked out cold.

A few hours later

Hornet woke up in a dimly lit room lying on a table, she had a small headache and tried to remember why she went to sleep on a table. When she tried to move, she realized her hands and feet were tied to the table legs, then she remembered her capture.

Hornet: oh sh#t!

Then some people enter the room.

Atago: Well well, good morning sleeping beauty

Hornet: what is this?! What are you gonna do to me?!

Zuikaku: oh right we haven't told you yet.

Hiryu: For bombing our home we've decided your punishment will be endless tickling.

Hornet: Wait what? (Phew I was worried I would be executed or something *realizes something*) Wait a minute I'm too ticklish for this!

Hiryu: well then get ready.

Zuikaku: *grabs a feather and brush and tickles her feet*

Hornet: HAHAHAHAHAHA STOP STOP PLEASE I'M BEGGING YOU HAHAHA!!!!!!

Atago: Oh my we just started and you're already begging for mercy.

Hornet: HAHAHAHA PLEASE JUST STOP HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

Atago: let's see how sensitive that belly of yours is.

Hornet: HAHA OH NO NOT MY BELLY. ANYTHING BUT MY BELLY HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

Atago: *takes a feather and digs it into her belly button*

Hornet: HAHAHAHAHA STOP STOP STOP STOP HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

Atago: oh Hiryu, mind getting her underarms

Hiryu: with pleasure *takes 2 feathers and tickles her armpits*

Hornet: HAHA NOOOOOOO HAHAHAHAHA *squeals*

Zuikaku: oh trust me, it gets worse.

Credit for Pictures go to jmc5221 from deviant art

Atago: hey everyone we need some extra hands over here

Several more girls walk in.

Atago: grab a tool, pick a spot and start tickling.

Hornet: NOOOOOOO HAHAHAHAHAHA I CANT BREATH I CANT BREATH HAHAHA STOP HAHA!!!!!!!

Pretend there's people and not just hands.

Zuikaku: this is only the beginning.