Chapter 6 - On his mind

Start from the beginning

She smiled, "let's go....

————-

"What is this?." Gianna said as she came down the stairs to a table filled with fine things to eat.

"Me and lil man here decided to treat you to a good breakfast. Sit down, tuck in." He said to her.

"You did this too..

"Yes mommy because I love you

"Yes mommy because I love you." Qian said and gave her a big hug.

Nathan couldn't take his eyes off of her. She noticed and she looked back at him as she sat to eat. "I've got a couple of meetings today and then I'm taking some time out... I'm taking you and Qian away on vacation to my summer house in Barbados." He said to her.

"So soon?... I mean that's great but Qian has school and I have a couple of design interviews...

"You never told me.

"I didn't want to get mine or your hopes up it's been a long time since I've worked in design properly.."

"Okay I can delay it by a couple of days.. but I want you on an island with me, with sea, sand." He then went quiet and looked at her biting his lip. "And you know the rest.."

She smiled. "Okay.. sounds great." She said as she ate the food. Her mind was elsewhere though, she had woke up with Jamie on her mind and Qian, she needed this to be fixed, they needed to see each other and work things out for the sake of their son.

——————-

Liberty circled Ja's chest tattoos with her fingernails. She propped herself up on her forearms and looked at him with a smile.
He woke up, sensing her stare. He looked at her. "Girl what's up with you?."

"Last night was amazing... and you just don't know how happy I am that you're home now... I've missed you..."

He smiled. "You've missed this dick..

"Yeah... well you always put it on me so good.."

Jamie got out of bed. "I need to head to the studio I need to make some money, I also have Coachella this weekend.. and I am gonna re-light my own fucking fya on stage.." he said.

"Can I see you later?." She asked him.

"I'll call you.. it depends how busy I am" he told her and left her in bed at the hotel he had taken her too.

As he got outside he had a text and a couple of very racy pictures sent to him. He opened them, he saw it was from Dakota.

Dakota
I know we last saw each other and it wasn't on great terms. But I miss you boo. I'm in LA for Coachella weekend and I wanna hook up with you for old times sake. ❤️ enjoy the pics....

He smiled and text back.

Ja!
I'm performing at Coachella, and it would be good to see you it has been years, can I just say judging by these pics that body is still very much on point. 😈

He put his cell away. He got in his car and he just sat for a second. Since he had been out of jail he had been inundated with girls wanting to fuck, or declaring their love for him. Apart from one, and it was the one he wanted to hear from the most, Gianna. She was fast on his mind even while he had been buried balls deep in Liberty.

He took out his cell and he called her number. He waited and she picked up. "G..

"I was just about to call you...

"You were?,"

"Yeah... I'm ready for Qian to know the truth... he deserves to know who his true father is.." she said.

"And what about yo man.. Nathan" he said with emphasis.

"We talked and decided that you should be a part of Qian's life

"We talked and decided that you should be a part of Qian's life..."

"Oh how very fucking thoughtful of you." He said being riled by this man she was with making decisions on him and his son being a part of each other's lives.

"Jamie please.. I want you to be in his life okay... I just expected him to be a little bit older when I explained this to him at the moment he's six years old he's gonna struggle to understand..." she told him.

"I understand that.. when can we do this.. I want it to happen sooner rather than later.."

"Tomorrow.. after school.. we can take him to get ice cream at his favourite place... This has to be done with kid gloves... we can't railroad this on him.." she expressed.

"Okay... I'll meet you at Gelato's at 4pm.. that good for you?."

"That's fine." She replied and the call ended.