Did what I wanted

Thank goodness for that day off yesterday. A lot of stress was on me. I did decide to call my mom back just to hear her out and see if she changed
Flashback
Janelle: Hello mother I got your voicemail.
Jaundice: well it's nice to see that you decide to call the woman that put you through college.
Janelle: Do not start you know by the time I graduated I repayed all my loans and gave you a hefty some of money to take care of you and that drug dealing woman abuser sperm donor. So what is it you really Want.
Jaundice: I just wanted to tell you that the house Is going into foreclosure and we don't have enough for the mortgage.

Pregnant Pause
Janelle: mmhmm I will see what I can do.
Jaundice: don't see just do it you ungrateful child.

End of Flashback

Well least to say I didn't just see I did do it. After getting off the phone I called the bank and brought the house and the deed is in my name now. With that being said I let my mother stay an she has to pay me rent and my father was immediately removed off the premises an is not allowed to the house. An to make sure of this I had someone set up camera to monitor it. Least to say my family hates me more leaving nasty voicemails. To get things off my mind I went to get my hair and nails done and coffee and I literally ran into no other than Lance and Timothy Time.

(Picture up top is Lauren)