₊✩‧₊˚Part 1˚₊✩‧₊

Other peoples thoughts: 'hello'

Saiki's thoughts: 'good grief'

Saiki using his telepathy to "speak": "good grief"

_______________

   It was your average day for Tavish- wake up, join his class' zoom call, get ready for work, and well...work. He's really just your average teenager- stays up late, turns homework in last minute, drinks energy drinks to stay alive, plays soccer, does pottery, annoys his sister, yada yada.

   Today seemed a bit different though and he couldn't tell why. He didn't turn his homework in late, he bid farewell to his mother before heading to work, his sister had been spamming him with memes all day, his beta fish "Cornish" was doing well, and the customers were as naggy as usual. So what was so different?

   He was about 2 hours into his shift when a group of kids his age entered the cafe. His eyes flickered between the group waiting for them to take a seat so he could go bring them their menus. The first one his eyes landed on was freakishly huge, had a bleached mohawk and an interesting butt-chin. The second was easily towered by the first, he sported an unevenly cut head of baby blue hair and had what seemed to be bandages on his arms?

   The third was a pretty girl with long purple hair, and what looked to be a forced smile on her face as the fourth didn't seem to be paying attention to what she had been saying. Speaking of the fourth...

  'holy shit."

   He had the coolest green glasses Tavish had ever seen in his life, what seemed to be hairpins sticking out of his hair, and the brightest pink hair he'd ever seen.

  'is that even possible?'

'no not really.'

   Tavish forced himself to snap out of his trance and grab the group their menus, recounting a few times to make sure he had enough and wouldn't make a fool of himself. He tends to doubt himself a lot. Telling his coworker Mera that he had them covered he made his way over to the table, interrupting an....interesting conversation to say the least.

   "I'm telling you nendo, this was the cause of the dark reunion! How else could you explain it?!" Tavish gave a weird glance to the blue haired boy before putting a smile on his face,

   "Welcome to Cafe Mami, my names Tavish and I'll be taking your orders today. Here are your menus, and I'll be back in a few minutes to take your orders!" He placed the menus on the end of the table, and started to walk towards the kitchen to grab another tables orders before he heard a monotone voice speak in his direction.

  'A foreigner?'

   "Actually, I already know what I'd like."

   Once Tavish registered that the voice was talking to him he did a quick heel spin and looked for the owner of the voice, noticing that a certain pink head had a finger raised. He gave a quick smile, pulling his notepad and pen from his apron.

   "Alright then, go ahead?" He asked with a smile, internally panicking because of the literal god he's speaking to.

   'You'd be surprised with how accurate that thought was.'

"A coffee jelly." He spoke bluntly, getting straight to the point. Tavish's smile didn't falter as he wrote down the order onto his notepad, slowly turning towards the others figuring that gave them enough time to chose what they wanted,

'we need more people like him in the world, everyones so fake these days..I feel like i'm calling myself out somehow.' he internally pouts.

   "Alright then, have you guys decided yet?"