"That's First Grade to you!" Nobara frowned as she took out more nails and struck them towards another wall. Your eyes darted around your environment, noticing all the nails in the walls and on the ground. It dawned on you that she was planning to use a long range attack, and you sighed, letting the nail drop before an airy shadow caught it, the root of it spreading all around to collect the other nails and igniting them all.

Nobara's eyes wrenched widely as she watched her nails go off, a black smoke fogging up the space in front of her and limiting you from her eyesight. You were gone, she could sense your presence but since it was so strong she couldn't pinpoint where you were at or where you were going. Her eyes zoomed all around her surroundings, her heart racing in her chest as she stepped back from the fog that was about to engulf her.

Suddenly a fist landed on her cheek, your knuckles sending her back a few feet and almost hitting the ground if she hadn't caught herself. Your fist hit her chin, then her cheek again, then her temple. As Nobara was wobbling in her spot, you did a handstand and twirled on your hands, kicking her once, twice, thrice before using both legs and kicking her to a wall.

You stood upright, glancing at her body leaning against the wall and the blood dripping from her chin as she coughed slightly.

"Do you give up now?" You lifted a brow as you looked down at her, watching her reach for her hammer once again and quickly strike your chin. Your head tilted back, but nothing else. Your body stayed in its position, your posture didn't even shift. Nobara frowned as she struck your chin again, then your cheeks and eventually swung for your throat.

Your eyes drifted down the hammer butt about to hit your sticky skin before your hand flew up to stop it, only for another hand to block it.

You looked up and found Mahito walking towards his stretched out arm, a smirk on his face as he approached you both.

"I have to say, Y/n-chan," he starts letting out a quiet huff. "I'm a little disappointed."

"I was stunned," you reply, still looking at Nobara as she yanked her hammer away from Mahito's arm. "She's still not done yet."

"Of course I'm not!" Nobara yells back as she flips her hammer in her hand and swings for Mahito's arm, severing a part of it before swinging again for your throat. You merely stepped back to avoid it, staring at her hammer uninterestedly and with hooded eyes.

"Why do you try?" You ask again, a shadow blocking Nobara's swings and strikes. You watch her grab more nails as she strikes them right for your eyes, a shadow blocking them just in time as the ends of the nails stick through. You let the shadow melt and turn into a waxy substance as it falls to the asphalt, staining it with black.

"I already told you!"

"That's not good enough," your hand grabs Nobara's hammer and stopping it right before the butt hits your temple. Nobara's eyebrow twitches as she pushes her arm harder, your hand shaking slightly before tightening your grip on her hammer, keeping it completely still without budging a centimeter. "Why, do, you, try, Nobara? Why do you resist against me?"

Nobara frowned again, her forehead creased and her nose crinkled as she rips her hammer away from your grip right as you released it and watching her tumble back, almost tripping over her feet. She glared at you with an angry gaze, her eye twitching ever so slightly as she clenches her jaw. An idea immediately comes to mind as her eyes widen.

"Because you and I both know that Maki-san would!"

Your heart drops for a split second, but just long enough for Nobara to swing her hammer and successfully hit your cheek, breaking the skin and watching the blood gush out as your head slowly turns from the impact. You stare blankly at the ground as you stand there, listening to the brief clangs of nails hitting the ground and Mahito shouting something that you didn't pay attention to, letting it go in one ear and out the other.