Y/n look confused at the three.

Y/n:What?

Blake:YOU CAN SPEAK NORMALY????

Yang:YEAH SINCE WHEN DO YOU SPEAK NORMALY????

Weiss:WAIT YOU AREN'T MUTE????

Everyone look at Weiss.

Weiss:What?

Blake:Who said he was mute?

Weiss:I-I...It's surpising ok!

Timeskip.

We could see the team inside Ozpin office who stare at them not tewlly suprised about the fact that Ruby and Y/n ran away.

Ruby:Hum...Are you mad at me and Y/n?

Ozpin:No. You kids need to go take some air outside of beacon from time to time. Im more mad about the bed that Y/n throw by the window.

Y/n look down sad.

Y/m:Sorry.

Ozpin looked suprised.

Ozpin:Oh you can speak normaly now?

Y/n:Y-Yeah but i still have a hard time with the complicated words tho.

Ozpin:I see. Well you can go now. Oh and miss Rose.

Ruby look at Ozpin.

Ozpin:I will need to speak with you about something important.

Ruby nod and join the other as they walk away.

Meanwhile.

We could see a real wasteland where grimms walk around like it was their own echosystem. And in this wasteland there is a giant castle towering over all the grimms.

Inside this castle we couod see a throne room where a woman was sitting in a throne

Inside this castle we couod see a throne room where a woman was sitting in a throne. Her skin was as white as snow and her eyes were red like blood.

As she sit in her throne she look at her palm of her left hand and see a scar on it

As she sit in her throne she look at her palm of her left hand and see a scar on it. She then remember the person who did it as it was only 16 years ago.

Flashback.

We could see a village in menagerie being destroyed as Atlas soldiers were killing everyone at sight despite multiple dragons and even what seem to be demons of multiple appearence fighting the soldiers but they were outmactched in numbers and weaponry as some were shot rockets strainght in the fucking face. The mysterious woman could be seen on a horse grimm arriving in the village in panick as she see the soldiers killing everyone

???:LYRA???!! ARTEMUS???!!

She then see a dragon getting shot by a ship of atlas and landing next to the woman. The dragon return to his human form revealing a man with H/c hair and red eyes.

???:ARTEMUS!!!!

The woman rush to his side but see he was dead. She start shedding tears as she see somesoldiers entering the biggest house of the village.

???:NO!!!!

She create grimms that attack the soliders as the woman use the ambiant chaos to enter the house. When inside she see a vision that terrify her. A woman with black hair and E/c eyes was laying on the ground with many bullet holes on all her body as he head was sliced off. The woman fall on her knees and start crying outloud her pain until she ear a baby cryings. She look around until she see under the bed a little something wrapped in a sheet. She take the thing revealing a baby that is crying. The woman look at the baby wih tears in her eyes as she cuddle he baby and comfort him.

???:Shhh shhh it's ok. Im here now.

She suddenly ear the soldiers about to re enter the house. She quickly teleport in a smoke cloud and reappear outside of the village with the baby in her hands. She look at him as he continue crying. This draw the attention of some soldiers who see the woman who run away.

Soldier:ONE OF THEM IS TRYING TO ESCAPE!!!!

The soldiers chase the woman as she run inside the forest as fast as she can with the baby in her arms. Soon she see a ravin and stop in front of it. She then see the soldiers arriving and pointing their guns at her as the woman then make appear a nevermore who fly away with her and the baby on it's back. But then a soldier shot the woman in the arm making her drop the baby who by accident claw her hand in it's fall with his tiny fingers.

???:NOOOOO!!!!!!

The baby fall down toward the ground dangerously but it suddenly was catched by someone.

Kali:It's raining babies or something?!

She look around but then look at the baby who open his big E/c eyes and giggle and coo at the woman who's heart melt instantly.

Kali:Awww your such a cute little guy aren't you?

She scrub his neck wih her finger making the baby laught.

Kali:I don't think you have parents. Theni shall name you...Y/n. Y/n Belladonna. Oh how Blake will be so happy to have a little brother.

She walk away with Y/n in her arms as the woman sigt of relief as she see that thenbaby was in good hands. She then fly away with the nevermore and see the mark of Y/n on her hand.

???:Im sorry i coudn't protect your son my friends. Im deeply sorry.

Flashback end.

The woman stop remebering this night as she still look at her scar.

???:I simply hope your still ok Asmodeus. I hope with all of my heart.

Back at Beacon.

Ruby enter Ozpin office as she see that Glynda was there.

Ruby:You wanted to speak with me mister Ozpin?

Ozpin looked dead serious.

Ozpun:Yes. I need to speak to you about Y/n. About who he really is.