He may have been blushing, I am not sure, but I circled him a few times before stopping in front of him and chuckling. "Adorablement bête." I smirked. He crossed his arms. "I'm not adorable..." And my smug expression disappeared into shock. Did he speak French??

"How did you-?" "I'm not an idiot. I just pieced the words together with similar sounding English words." "That's STUPID." The wolf shrugged. "It worked for my sister."

I rolled my eyes. Well, this sister of his must be an idiot then... I gave him a deadpan look. "...I'm looking for Diane's office." He mumbled, fidgeting with his glove. "...Do you know de wey?" I thought for a second and shook my head. This is the second time I've been here in total, and the first time, I was dragged. Why would I know the way to her office?

The wolf sighed. "Thank you for your time..." He was about to walk away before he turned around and asked, "Hey um- what's your name, anyway? I'm John, the god of fire." He put his hand out to shake. I smirked. Now's the first time I get to introduce myself as a god~ I shook his hand, despite the part of me who wasn't used to touching people. "Savage... the new goddess of wishes~"

To my surprise, the wolf's eyes shot open and he took he hand back. He looked at me disgusted and wiped his hand on his body. "...WHAT did you say?" I was so confused. "Savage... the new goddess of-" "Where's the OLD one?" He cut me off. Did he know Gow or something?? I've never even HEARD of this guy! "...She left." I smirked, not thinking much of it until I saw his fury.

Within seconds, the wolf grabbed me and pinned me against the wall, glaring daggers into my soul. Hey, if he weren't about to scream at me, this would've been hot, not gonna lie. "WHERE. IS. SHE?" Dang, this kid cares about her a LOT, doesn't he? "What's it to ya?" "...I see blood in your fur and you won't tell me where GOW is."

I became a little flustered. "W-Well uh- th-the blood is completely unrelated. I um- I scrapped my knee earlier-" "On your FACE?" He continued to glare. Wow. Ok. I need to get better excuses. "...I cut my cheek-" "I see no cut." "...Look, will ya just let me go?! What are you implying, I KILLED her?!" "I dunno, maybe?! Why's there BLOOD on your face?!" "I-" I tried to think of an excuse, but I had nothing.

It'd be nice if I took an excuses class, wouldn't it?

Suddenly, the wolf kid punched me in the face, and even knocked my tooth out. I saw it flying... huh. It looks better in movies. I could've sworn there was a ball of fire on his fist. Well, he did say he was the god of fire, and I guess that checks out. My tooth grew back in nearly less then a second though so I was perfectly fine.

I was about to say something when the wolf boy screamed- "WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY SISTER?!" I was confused for a moment before I pieced it together... Wait, Gow has a BROTHER?! She never mentioned she had a brother my age!

I just glared in response and grabbed his arms by the wrists, which was all I COULD grab since he was pinning me, and I sorta ripped them off a little before turning him around and pinning HIM against the wall instead, repositioning my hands to pin him by the wrists which got a little too close for comfort...

A small growl came from my lips, I could see the wolf having a...strange reaction. "Now...Let's Talk."

John's P.O.V

The squirrel slammed me into the wall, gripping my wrists and keeping them locked in place. Earlier had felt like his eyes were all other me, but now he had on a cold glare, his emerald eyes staring daggers into mine. Why was I still blushing? He had done SOMETHING to my sister yet his gaze sent butterflies through my stomach and made my cheeks burn up.