Meeting Harry Potter

Start from the beginning

Just minutes later Hermione's ugly cat began to play with the ear that was in front of the door to the kitchen. The ear disconnected from the wire which did annoy the twins, but it was lucky that it did. Molly Weasley opened the kitchen door and called us all down for dinner. 

I saw my father's face as he saw Harry, it took me back to how his face lit up when he saw me and my brother for the first time. I watched my father hug Harry the same way I watch him hug my brother. I envied that a little, deep down I knew that he wanted Harry to live with us instead of him continuing to stay with the Dursley's. Maybe I did not really understand how much Harry meant to my father. 

I was snapped out of my thoughts as my brother tapped my shoulder. 

"Erela are you okay?" He asked. 

"I'm okay." I reassured him. 

We sat down by the table as Molly dished up our meal. It was different having a meal cooked by someone other than Kreacher. The atmosphere was off as some members of the order of the phoenix were trying to explain to him that Voldemort will be coming out for him. A daily prophet was on the table which Remus reassured Harry that it has been portraying Dumbledore in a bad light as well as him. You could see that Harry was like a son figure to Molly Weasley, she tried to shield him from it all. When Harry told my father that he wanted to fight against Voldemort, I saw this little grin on his face. He applauded Harry as the rest questioned what just came out of his mouth.

Remus looked over at me, knowing that I found this all uncomfortable. I sort of knew that whatever the order and Harry decided to do, I would be part of. My father knew the power I possessed and hinted that he would want me to fight with Harry. Looking over at my father, he gave me a smile and a wink, it was his way of reassuring me that things will be okay. 

As Molly washed up the dishes I headed back up to my bedroom. 

I heard a knock just moments later. 

"Erela, may I come in?" Asked Remus. 

"Come in." 

He opened the door and came into my room. 

"Are you alright?" He asked. 

"I'm okay Remus." 

"I know you better than your own father Erela, I raised you and I know when there is something wrong." 

"I think I'm just worried about all of this, I know that we have to protect Harry but I'm scared about losing you, my father and Arkalis because of this war. I lost my father because Peter framed him and I just cannot afford to lose him again." I muttered. 

"I'm scared of losing him too, he is being irrational at the moment and I think he is losing focus of what is really important. Is there anything else bothering you?" 

"I understand that Harry means a lot to him, I think I'm just also worried that he will forget his flesh and blood." 

"Erela, you and your brother mean a great deal to him. As Harry's godfather it is his duty to step up and act like a parent figure, I will never let him forget about both of you. Harry is a great kid and I think that the both of you would get along, I know that you struggle warming up to new people but whatever happens at Hogwarts I want you to be a part of it." 

"Thank you for checking up on me Remus, I am privileged to have two amazing father figures." 

"Always Erela, you can join us back downstairs if you would like the company." He said. 

"I will think about it." 

We gave each other a smile before he left the room. 

Arkalis POV 

I sensed that there was something wrong Erela, the change in her facial expression made me question what was wrong. As I saw Remus go into her room, I knew he understood it too. 

I waited around the hallway so that I could speak to Remus about what is going on. When he came out of her room, I guess he knew why I was waiting out here. 

"Is she okay?" I asked. 

"She is just worried about everything, well mostly about your father. Things are changing and they are changing fast, you both know that whatever Harry decides to do you must follow. This is what I have been training the both of you for." 

"I understand Remus." 

He sighed. 

"I am worried about your sister." He stated. 

"Why?" 

"Everything is about Harry at the moment and I remember when the both of you waited for your father to come back home, you both were so excited to finally be a family. The both of you never got that, now that Harry is in the picture I think she is worried that she will lose him to Harry." 

"I mean I understand why that might make her worried. All we ever wanted was a life with him, she trained to be so skilled to impress him and now that Harry has walked through the door everything is about protecting him. You taught us how dangerous it is protecting someone." 

"You are right. No matter what house the both of you get sorted into, it is your duty to protect her. If there is anything that worries you, tell me and your father." 

"I will." I reassured him. 

I would do anything to protect her and shield her from all of this. Growing up with her knowing that she is more powerful and skilful than me does not make me feel any less protective towards her. She can be vulnerable and the last thing I want is her to make a stupid decision.