Chapter 3 - Realisation

Começar do início

"Remember when I asked you if you were fucking him... and you said no.." she said. "You were weren't you?."

Goldee swallowed hard. "I was fucking him all the way through... I was with him the night after Qian was born... I was with him the night after we moved G into her new place away from him.."

"Why Goldee.. why would you do that.. she's our best friend.. the three of us have been sisters since we were small... he was her man...

"And I loved him..." Goldee said.

"But you did everything in your power to keep them away from each other and you bad mouthed him to her all the time!... when all along you were letting him fuck you....." she shook her head..

Gianna returned to the table. "Look I don't wanna argue with you Goldee okay... tell him I'll meet him with Qian, in Wessex park.. make it tomorrow at at noon.." she said and grabbed her coat.

"G.. where are you going?..." Rhonda said standing up from her seat as Gianna left the restaurant. She looked at Goldee. "Way to go Goldee!.."

Goldee grabbed her cell and called Jamie on his new number. "And here's my booty call." He said answering.

"She'll meet you.. tomorrow at noon, Wessex park.."

"Wasn't that hard was it..." he paused. "You need anything else?.. or are you reminiscing... I mean I wouldn't say no.. I've been in the pen for 5 long ones.. any pussy is good pussy right now.. even yours.."

"Go to hell Jamie

"Go to hell Jamie...

She heard him laugh as she ended the call.

Rhonda looked at Goldee. "Really.. you're his bitch now.. running his errands.." she stood up and grabbed her bag. "Let's just forget about this dinner." She walked out.

Goldee just stared after her.

———

"Hey, how was your night?... in fact you're back early." Nathan said as Gianna arrived home.
She sighed and burst into tears.
"Hey. What's up baby?.." he said setting down his drink and standing up from the sofa. He walked over to her and held her.

"Qian's father... he wants to see him.. tomorrow..

He furrowed his brow. "What?... I thought you said that...

"He was supposed to be locked away for 10 years.. he got out early from some shit but... he wants to see his son...

"His son doesn't know him.. I'm his father and have been since he was less than a year old.. he doesn't know him G!.."

"I know.. and he is going to be so confused.." she said in tears.

"Didn't this guy mess with your mind

"Didn't this guy mess with your mind.. didn't he use our son as a pawn in his games... he needs to get himself a fucking lawyer... Because no court would allow him access...

"Nathan I'm scared...

"Scared?.. okay, you need to tell me who the fuck this guy is... You've barely talked about him at all I know is you mess with your mind if he was doing turn for fighting with someone... who is he G?."

She sat down and sniffed back her tears. "His name is Jamie.. he's a rapper.. he goes by the name of FX!."

"Oh hold up.. yeah I've heard him.. a Compton man right?.."

She nodded. "He's into everything and I mean everything... even when he's doing gigs... He's gangbanging at the same time every time he's at an event you can be guaranteed there will be some kind of shootout or someone get stabbed or trouble starts because it's always around him..."

Nathan took a deep breath and sighed. "And how long were you and him a thing?."

"He's older than me.. but I met him when I lived in Compton... he used to drive-by in his car was Homies, whistle at the girls, wave at us and we were young, everybody wanted to be around him he was well known... anyway one thing led to another and we got into a relationship but....it was never easy, he isn't easy... he always had a girl or two on the side, he would always lie about where he was... and that was before he blew up. It got ten times worse then....so, I moved away from him I left him basically but I didn't tell him I just upped and left because he wouldn't have just let me go... I was pregnant with Qian and I really didn't want him to be around Jamie because he was such an asshole, I didn't want that vibe rubbing off on my child... but he found me... and I got roped back in because he has this way about him..." she sighed.
"He killed his best friend.. because he found out that me and him had a thing.. Jayden was a sweet guy.. he saw the way that Jamie treated me and he knew that I deserved better and he tried to give me everything that I needed... but Jamie was always firmly in the way... in the end it all boiled over and Jayden is now dead." She said.

"so I need to be wary of this motherfucker right? You should've told me all of this before Gianna... it wasn't as if he was doing a life sentence he was gonna be out at some point!... listen, don't sweat it... I wanna be there tomorrow when you see him.."

"Nathan that is not a good idea..

"You're my woman.. Qian is my son... I have done a darn sight more for that kid than he has since the day he was born.. I'm gonna be there.." he told her...