XXXViii| Band is back together

Italics: Finnish

●▬▬▬▬▬ ⋆🧊🇫🇮 ⋆ ▬▬▬▬▬●

ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ : Outrunning Karma

"And he'll race for miles through the night

He runs because he knows he cannot hide."

With the 3rd place sticking in her brain for the next few races, Anneli managed to just stay in the points with 10th and 9th place; other teams' cars were just developing to fast for them to keep up with and with Lamborghini thrown into the mix (w...

With the 3rd place sticking in her brain for the next few races, Anneli managed to just stay in the points with 10th and 9th place; other teams' cars were just developing to fast for them to keep up with and with Lamborghini thrown into the mix (which Anneli was happy Mick was getting a real shot), it was hard to keep up.

Anneli had met Max's dad during that period.

It hadn't been anything special; if anything, it had been nothing but two strangers meeting and being civil. 

Anneli felt quite bad about it because Max talked about her like she was the greatest Goddess on earth from 'she snowboards too and...', you get the idea, and Anneli wasn't sure what to say to it. She imagined that Max was worried about his dad's opinion on being a racer and how that was supposed to work in a relationship.

While they had proof to show it worked — who could get more perfect than Robyn Saunders and Charles Leclerc? —it was going to be different for every person. Even, Jos didn't mention it and the two of them were left in a wid void of simple acceptance of each other. Anneli had no feelings about him, she hadn't spent enough time with him and in the back of her mind, she still knew about Max's childhood.

It made her realise how different things could end up. Both their parents were f1 drivers but they had different ideas on how to race their child and support their racing career. Max's dad wanted him to win and if he didn't, Max wasn't trying hard enough; Kimi wanted Anneli to feel like she did the best she could do, whether that was winning or just winning the race. Kimi had a lot of confidence in Anneli and he made sure she knew that.