Meet Skyler Dalton

Greetings, esteemed individuals! I, Skyler Dalton, proudly introduce myself as the offspring of the esteemed Jack Dalton, a former member of the illustrious CIA Delta Force. Since the moment of my birth, my father has been my unwavering companion, my confidant, and my dearest friend. Once upon a time, I had a mother, but alas, she succumbed to the clutches of Lung Cancer when I was a mere seven years old. The pain was indescribable, yet my father stood by my side, providing solace and strength.

In the wake of my mother's departure, an unbreakable bond formed between my father and me, transforming us into inseparable allies. Through the trials and tribulations of life, my father has been my unwavering pillar of support. At the tender age of thirteen, I was burdened with the weight of an Anxiety diagnosis, but my father's unwavering presence and unwavering love carried me through the darkest of days. I cannot express my gratitude enough.

I stand as a fifteen-year-old, venturing into the vast expanse of the real world beyond the confines of school. Social gatherings and dances have eluded me thus far, as my introverted nature has kept me sheltered. However, today marks a momentous occasion, as I step foot outside my comfort zone for the first time in what feels like an eternity.

As a freshman in the ninth grade, I embark on this journey with hope in my heart and a desire to share my experiences with all of you. May you find joy in accompanying me on this extraordinary expedition, and may my forthcoming book bring you delight beyond measure.