Irene [RV] × Reader

Start from the beginning

Irene turned to you, cupping your face with her free hand, which you weren't holding. You melted into her palm.

"You know that's not true, Y/N. I love you." She whispered. "But we can't...!" She said helplessly.

You sniffled. You didn't push her any further when you yourself felt like a coward to tell your family and friends about your sexuality. You wouldn't have been able to take it even if one of them weren't happy for you. They all mattered to you that much.

Irene and you stood in silence for a few more minutes before you left, and she stayed back. A couple more minutes later, her bandmate joined her.

"Did you reject Y/N again?"

The short girl sighed. "It's complicated, Seulgi!"

"You are the one who's making it complicated. It's obvious that the two of you like each other. Then why not date? Why are you overthinking it?"

"I am not sure if everyone around her would be happy about it. She cares about them a lot, and I don't want to put her through that hurt."

"Then, find a way to make them agree. Go talk to them." Seulgi shrugged. "When you push her away, don't you think Y/N feels hurt then as well?" She questioned accusingly.

Irene could only sigh in defeat. But she knew her bandmate was right. She had to find a way.

The Next Morning.

You were sitting by the kitchen island having breakfast with your bandmates when the doorbell rang.

Karina opened the door, and your jaw almost dropped when you saw your elder sister coming in with the other members of Girl's Generation.

"UNNIES!!!" You shrieked, jumping down the chair and rushing to hug them. You held your sister first, tightly like a kid, making Taeyeon giggle.

"Oh, my little one!" She cooed.

You pulled away from her and hugged the rest of the older girls, the same way you hugged your sister.

"I wasn't expecting you! How come you are here? You didn't even tell me you were coming." You chirped as you pulled away.

"Well, the girls called me. Said my little sister was upset with something." Taeyeon said in a questioning manner. Your face dropped. "So, I was about to come to visit her... then I thought she might be missing her other Unnies as well, so I brought them along."

You nodded.

"What happened, Sweetie? What's going on with you?" Yoonah asked you softly, running her hand through your hair.

"It's– it's nothing, Unnie. I– I swear." You stuttered.

"It's not nothing! Y/N didn't even sleep well last night." Winter accused.

Though you tried to convince them that everything was okay, all of them could clearly say that something was bothering you.

You were literally like a kid to them, so their motherly instincts were peaking. They pulled you towards the couch, and you sat in the middle of your bandmates and the older girls while they bombarded you with questions.