07• Sleeping is a luxury

Peter's point of view;)

Here's the thing about your senses, you don't really pay to mind to any specific sense until and unless something's up with it.

Just in my case, the something was the senses usually dialled up to 20 instead of 11.

I zone out of the window looking at the surrounding. If May was here, she would probably scold me for going to school in this condition and be with me till it passes.

Anyways,

"Does this qualify as kidnapping?" I ask out loud.

"Probably. I don't know." Mr. Stark shrugs.

I sigh as my headache increases by the moment.
Mr. Stark glances at me as if he wants to say something but is holding it back. "Huh?"

"You look like you're dying." He says.

"You look like you haven't slept in a lifetime." I retort back.

"Hey!" He raises his eyebrows in an unimpressed look.

"Sorry, I'm just tired." I sigh again for the millionth time probably.

We sit in silence again. It's definitely awkward and I can see Mr. Stark using his mind to think about what's appropriate to say right now. Oh well. I can cut the silence. I hate silences.

"What would we be doing if I didn't had an existential crisis on hand anyway?"

He frowns. "I don't know but we would be in lab."

"You don't know what were you doing hiring me did you?" I narrow my eyes at him.

"Don't look at me like that. I think everything at the moment." He says in mock defense.

A small smile pulls at my lips. Ofcourse, it's literally Tony Stark. Ned would freak out right now if he was here forreal.

We enter the S.I. and I follow him through.

But he doesn't take me to the lab though.

"Are you going to take me to a room and murder me there?" I ask, only half-joking.

"Jeez, kid. Chill."

"I'm just being cautious, you know. I know I don't have my spidey suit right now but I can probably jump from the window and survive anyway so If you are planning on doing something—"

"Hush."

"I'm not a child—"

"Shhh." He hushes me again as if completely ignoring me.

We enter a random room with black walls and a bed but it was spacious as hell. Too big, what do you even do in all that space? Dance? Yeah that would be fun actually.

"FRIDAY, dim the lights to 10% and use soundproof feature and start the air-conditioner, honey." He demands and FRI follows immediately.

As the features slowly work everything goes quiet and for a moment I think I may be dreaming.

The sound of footsteps which were previously coming from the down floor now stop and light which was too bright just seems perfect.
This seems too good to be true.

"This better?" Tony's slow but steady voice brings me back to reality as I nod.

"This..is more than better, thank you, sir."

"My pleasure. Now as you see there's a bed you can rest when you feel better I'll be out in the lab."

"No I'm fine really Mr. Stark you don't have to do that."

"I'm not doing anything, Parker, just rest." He left no room to argue and if I'm being honest I didn't want to leave for now too.

Because the moment he stepped out of that door..

I fell asleep.

-

RIGHT I KNOW I HAVENT UPLOADED IN  A LIFETIME AND THIS IS SHORT

but i will start uploading regularly love u bye