04• Same thing

Peter's point of view-

so called Spiderman can't even protect his own family who took care of him.

You couldn't save your parents.

Or your uncle.

Or your aunt.

Always a failure.

Everyone you get attached to turns to ashes.

All your fault.

I stare at the city ahead of me.

Sitting so up and feeling so down.

I need a break. If I even deserve it.

My ribs ache badly but it doesn't matter to me right now. If Aunt May saw me like this she would scold me first then offer to take me at a cozy restaurant and watch movies. Spend time with me just to let me know I'm not alone.

Now I am.

I wonder who will miss me if I disappeared. No one knows me well enough for that.

I wish someone did.

Actually Ned would honestly. Maybe MJ too.

Enough with the depressing thoughts, Parker. It's almost new year's in 5 hours.

I feel a presence behind me.

Oh shit, my mask. Where is it?

I search for my mask around me. It isn't there, what the fuck? Did it fall or something? Something to cover the face. I need something to cover the face.

"Spiderman."

I turn around at cue on habit.

Which is fucking stupid because now the person has seen my face.

Good job, Peter. So much for a secret identity.

I sigh. One person who's probably a worker here wouldn't hurt. Right? Please God. Don't let this be fucked up.

My all thoughts are vanished as I see Mr. Stark with a shocked face looking at me.

"Oh. Oh. It isn't what you think it is. I was just..uh.. sitting here because FRIDAY announced to get out I was honestly on my way home-" I ramble nervously.

"Yeah I can see that with that bloody suit, kid."

"No. it's..."

"Just be real. I won't tell anyone." He puts up his hands in defense.

"I'm Peter Parker." I sigh sitting back on the roof.

Well then.

"Spiderman?" He sits besides me on the bench.

"Same thing." I wave it off.

"You're a child."

"I'm not." I say in an offended voice.

"Yes you're not more than 14."

"Hey, I'm 16."

"Good to know. Thanks for telling me." He grins.

"Mr. Stark, are you really not going to tell anyone?"

"I won't unless you ask me to."

"Thank you for that."

"No, thank you for what just happened."

"That's nothing. Did you see Ms. Potts? She was super worried about you." I ask.

"Yes. Already met her."

I nod and sit in silence.

"Was that true?" He asks me.

"Was what true?"

"What the girl was saying." His voice seems casual.

Straight up ask if it was true that I couldn't save anyone from my own family.

"Yeah." I don't explain or elaborate or defend just believe what you wanna believe at this point.

He nods and doesn't ask further.

"Listen, I know I shouldn't be spiderman at 16 or whatever and I get that you may have questions-"

"I do." He pitches in.

"-but can we not right now? I just need to process things."

"Okay, I need you here tommorow. You're going to be here for the internship anyway." He says.

"Right. Also..."

"Yeah?"

"You're amazing, Mr. Stark."

"What?" He's confused I can tell.

"Just I've looked up to you for my entire life as long as I can remember so sorry for being a little too over the top meeting you but you're like my idol." I finish my little rant.

"You mean Ironman?" He says after a moment.

"Naah Ironman's cool but you're cooler, Mr. Stark." I stand and jump from the roof leaving him there.

I go to my apartment straight to bed.

I don't have the energy to wake up.

I wanna stay in bed for weeks.

Not happening but I stay in bed for a while before going out at usual time for petrolling.

What a day.

••••

Yea some chapters are long some are short i get it but its about the content.

Kind of clichè turn in next chapter but
clichè are good if written well.

anyways

thoughts?

(i dont have a uploading schedule i just do it when i write)

~🎀