𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

Start from the beginning

Judah snapped plenty of photos as the girl posed, all while admiring her beauty.

He didn't understand how he got this lucky, lucky enough to even run into her.

Over the two going on three months of knowing her, Judah was becoming more and more attached.

And if she were being honest, Dalaney was slowly becoming more and more attached to Judah as well.

It wasn't going to be long before the pair became inseparable, and neither of them had a problem with that.

"Aw hell nah, wrap this shit up," Judah said with his face scrunched up when Lay poked her butt out, causing her to laugh because she only did it to bother him.

"Okay, Okay, where are we going Judah?" Lay asked as he scrolled through the photos she just took on her phone, sending them to himself.

"It's a surprise," He replied simply causing her to suck her teeth.

Judah was finally taking the woman out on a date, he been wanting to do it for a while but something always came up.

He didn't mind that though, because it gave him more time to plan.

His plan was to take her to dinner first, then taking her to a drive-in theater.

She had mentioned always wanting to go to one. Judah also made sure that it was showing one of her favorite movies, Just Wright.

After the movie, He planned to take her to his home to give her all the gifts that he'd bought for her.

He didn't but a lot of gifts intentionally, but when we he shopped for more clothing he always ended up thinking about her and picking up a few things for her as well.

"Surprise? But what if-

"Lay, let the shit be a surprise," He told her causing her to frown.

"And quit pouting, you gon-

"-get wrinkles in my pretty face, I know Judah," She finished off with a small smile, he just shook his head.

"Come on, 'cause we gon' be late,"

"Oh, Where are we going now?" Dalaney asked Judah as he drove.

"Another surprise mama, just chill,"

They had just finished dinner and it's was so fulfilling that Lay thought that he was taking her home afterwards, her food was so good that she was feeling sleepy.

Their dinner was nice, Lay got the opportunity to learn about Judah and how he thinks.

She learned that he was a man who took loyalty and reliability seriously, and she liked that about him.

She has learned that he was a man who shot straight for what he wanted, and he definitely let it be known that she was what he wanted, though he had already made that obvious plenty of times.

Lay also got the chance to express how she felt.

Although she wasn't  laying it on as thick as Judah was, she still felt the same.

It was no longer just curiosity that made her want to be around Judah more, it was his personality that kept her around.

Although he didn't want to admit it, Judah wore his heart on his sleeve when it came to Dalaney.

Lay knew that his intentions were pure, and that he just needed some love, and she had no problem giving that to him because she liked Judah.