Chapter 6 [angels cause problems]

Calum knocked twice on the door frame of the walk in closet. The other boy noticeably jumped and spun around quick enough to possibly get whip lash. He blinked a few times, before turning a cute shade of red and looking down at the ground shyly. He started fijiting with his hands.

"Um.....I-I needed clothe so...." The blonde mumbled all shy.

Calum couldn't help but swoon over the taller boy, and pat his head. He felt like Luke was his little big puppy.

"Dont worry about it, I already have too many clothe as it is, perks of having rich parents. And it seems like your about my size, maybe just a tiny bit taller. So basically, what's mine is yours." He said thoughtfully to him, now petting Luke.

Luke smiled and hugged Calum around the neck. "I love you." He said suddenly, bringing the shorter boy closer.

Calum was frozen in surprise. But he shook it off quickly. Saying those three words is probably an angel thing, he thought. Because frankly humans know barely anything realistic on angels. And maybe hugging is an angel thing, so Calum let him do his thing.

Plus, he was extremely adorable; from his pink tutu, to the adorably personality.

He noticed something strange about Lukes back. There was something big against his back inside his shirt. Calum went on his tippy toes and inspected it closer. It was his wings, hidden underneath his shirt.

Calum backed away from the hug suddenly and walked over to one of his drawers of his vanity. As he pulled it open, warm arms wrapped around his waist, pulling him towards a body.

Calum blushed without knowing why, and shyly looked down while still searching for a pair of scissors. He didnt know why he blushed, nor why he felt so content in Luke's arms.

He felt something wet, soft against his neck. At the strange feeling, Calum let out a strange noise. He subconsciously covered his mouth afterwards and looked behind him at the source. He couldn't see anything but hair. Blond hair. The same feeling acured against, but this time there was a cold feeling added to it. The strange noise came out again, this time being muffled by his hand. He looked forward again, with shut eyes and a hand covering his mouth. He obliviously leaned closer to the source and tilted his head the other way. He never felt something so . . . Pleasant.

"Luke . . ." Calum squeaked. Luke took a nibble at Calum's neck, erupting another sound from his human.

"Last night I was thinking about a few things." Luke started, backing away from his neck and flipping Calum around so they were face to face. Calum's face was flushed as his stare bore into Luke's.

This wasn't the cute innocent Luke that Calum thought to know. This one was a lot more sexy and confident, all with a sexy voice.

"I rememebered something. Something quite important." With hands that sneeked their way under Calum's shirt, he never once looked away from the other boy. "But before I tell you what's so important, I have a question for you. Are you gay, Calum?"

Why did Calums name have to roll off his tongue so well? Why does he have to be so attractive all of a sudden? Why did he find Luke so attractive? Questions like these clogged Calums mind. He never had many romantic encounters, forget about sexusl ones. The only sex he's ever had was with a chick when he was high that one time, and he doesn't even remember it!

Both boys heard the door slam open down stairs and footsteps stomped their way upstairs. Calum knew those steps, and they barely ever even glanced at his house, let alone go inside it.

Luke groaned to himself, "Great, now I'm going to prove my point before I even tell him."

The angel backed away from the boy and stood in the middle of the room.

By instinct, Calum got up and quickly tried to push Luke into his racks of clothe. Key word, tried. The angel boy wouldnt budge.

"What are you doing?! My dad is going to be here any second now and he's gonna see you!" Calum whisper yelled, trying to move the other boy. He fought back, keeping his position in the middle of the room.

All of a sudden, his door slams open and in come his dad with an expensive looking suit. He examined the room until his eyes landed upon Calum. He looked calm and collected, exacly like he usually is.

He took a few professional steps towards Calum and stops at the entrance of the closet.

By that point, Calum was sweating. His dad is gonna see Luke, kill him, then ground him for life.

Please god, dont let his dad kill him,  he thought, looking up as of the big guy would actually hear him.

Hey, if angels exist, why couldn't god?

"Son, you were not answering your text messages, so I came to see you myself. We are have dinner tonight with some very important guest, so dress nicely and use your manners. Also, we have something to announce to you." That's all he said before walking out the door and stomping his way out.

He stood awestruck beside Luke, still slightly leaning on him. Did he not see Luke? Or his slight noticeable bulge on his back?

Lukes posture was as collected as his fathers had just been a few seconds ago, just having a more natural look to it.

"You're probably wondering why he didnt see me, right?" He questioned, wrapping an arm around Calum's waist.

He didnt even notice the hand, still being slightly shocked that his father talked as if Luke wasn't there. Maybe he's blind?

"What the hell . . . What the hell . . . What the hell? . . ." Calum's brain was on overdrive, with no ability to process what just happened. Maybe he just didn't see? But that would be impossible with the angel directly on the middle of the room.

Wait, he an angel. Angels have powers.

With his slightly disfunctional brain, Calum took Luke by the collar of his shirt and pushed him harshly against the wall. He was pissed, for something. He thinks. Maybe. Possibly?

"Oh, so now-ow you move?! Huh! Why the hell-hell couldn't-t-t-t he see-see-see you-ou!" When Calum gets pissed off, his speech isnt always the best. He stutters like mad, repeats words and gets figity.

Luke's arms wrapped themselves around the smaller boy and pulled him as close as possible, despit the protest of his aching wings.

Calum wiggled himself as much as possible to attempt to escape Luke's firm grasp. Luke didn't give up though, never wanting to let him go.

"Let-let-let-let me go!" He screamed, letting out a tired breath and given up. "P-please . . ." He whimpered out, almost passing out.

Lukily, Luke caught him in time to save him from falling to the floor.

Calum was almost passed out when he heard a few mumbled words. Even in his near unconscious state, he understood every word.

"Im invisible to everyone, everyone but you."