"Honey... are you here to pick up Agris?" Phai asked, ignoring Abel's words.

"Do you really think I came here to meet you?" Abel replied coldly.

"You don't need to pick him up," said Phai. Abel narrowed his eyes.

"What do you mean?" Abel asked suspiciously.

"He will look after Phayu today... so he won't come home," Phai said casually as he leaned back in the car seat.

"Who allowed him to look after Phayu?" Abel replied.

" Me of course.... I asked him to look after Phayu. Besides, don't you feel sorry for Phayu... he is being treated in hospital, his body is battered and his shoulders are dislocated, his parents are not at home and he has to stay alone in the hospital... Don't you feel sorry for him, hum?" said Phai.

"My business is not based on mercy, Khun Phai," Abel replied coldly. Phai just laughed softly.

"Your business is not based on mercy, but Agris's contract with Phayu is as a fake 'fiancé' and as a fiancé, of course Agris has to look after and take care of Phayu, right?" said Phai. Abel could only chuckle in annoyance because what Phai said was true. As a fiancé, it is only natural that Agris accompanies Phayu, who is currently being treated in hospital.

Abel immediately removed the seat belt that had been wrapped around his body, but before he had time to unlock the seat belt, phai's hand stopped him.

"What do you want?" asked Abel curtly.

"Where are you going?" asked Phai.

"Of course accompany Agris," Abel replied curtly.

"You don't need to disturb the two of them... let them get know each other," said Phai.

"Khun Phai... have you forgotten the terms and conditions in the contract?. Its written that while Agris is carrying out his duties he wants to be accompanied by other flowers" said Abel.

"I know... but this is a hospital, only one person can look after Phayu. Then do you want to wait outside?" said Phai. Abel chuckled again in annoyance, again what Phai said was true.

"Leave them alone... Besides, I already told Agris that I would ask your permission about him who will look after Phayu while he is being treated," said Phai again.

"And so that your visit is not in vain... how about you go on a date with me today," said Phai smiling.

Ah... Abel feels like he really wants to punch that annoying smiling face.

"I'm busy... I have my own schedule... if I can't accompany agris then I'll go back to the greenhouse," said Abel.

"Honey... you can't lie like that," said Phai casually.

"What do you mean I lied?" asked Abel.

"You don't have a schedule at the green house today, because if you really had a schedule at the green house then you would have sent other flowers to accompany agris. But instead you came here yourself... doesn't that mean you don't have a schedule at all," said Phai . Ah... Abel really wanted to curse Phai out. This person can make Abel so annoyed because what Phai said is true ( again ). Abel really didn't like the intelligent of this person in front of him. Among all the flowers in the green house, only Abel's schedule is free today. Plus... only a few people knew who agris was and that why he couldn't possibly send random flowers to accompany agris because that could cause awkwardness for each other.

"Just because I don't have a schedule doesn't mean I have a lot of free time khun phai... I still have a lot of work to do," said Abel.

"Oh come on... today is Friday, even college is on holiday, do you have to continue working even on weekends like this?" said Phai pleadingly. Abel really wanted to beat this guy up.

"Khun Phai... Has Khun Phai forgotten... In fact, the busiest days at the Green House are the weekends..." said Abel, even though Abel said it with a smile, the tone he uttered sounded full of anger. But phai.. of course he doesn't care about things like that.

"Fine... if you insist on continuing to work," said Phai.

"Thank you for your understanding," said Abel, who could finally breathe a sigh of relief because the man beside him could understand him.

"If you really want to work... then I will hire you," said Phai, Abel frowned.

"Pardon?" asked Abel.

"I said, if you really want to work then I will hire you as a flower, of course I will pay for your services," said Phai. Abel's anger, which he had been trying to suppress, overflowed again, but once again... Abel could only hold back his anger because being angry at Phai would only waste his energy.

"Khun Phai... should I remind you again, Khun Phai... if you want to hire flower services, you have to follow the procedures that apply at the green house?" said Abel.

"I know and I haven't forgotten... but can't you change your schedule from accompanying Agris to accompanying me?... I don't even have a problem paying you." Said phai

"I told you..." said Abel, who was interrupted because Phai interrupted his words.

"pleaasee... I beg you... please go on a date with me... this time I will pay whatever you ask and I will buy whatever you want," said Phai. Abel really wanted to beat up the person in front of him but again and again he tried to hold himself back.

"Fine... if that's what you want... I'll go on a date with you today," said Abel, Phai's eyes immediately lit up at Abel's answer.

"Thank you, my darling," said Phai, who kissed Abel's cheek again without warning.

"YOU..." Abel really wanted to be angry now, but again and again he held back his anger. Abel took a deep breath before taking out his cellphone to call someone.

("Hello... Phi Abel?") said someone on the other side.

"Agris... it's me... I've arrived at the hospital parking lot," said Abel.

("... um... actually phi... um") said Agris stuttering.

"I know... Phai forced you to accompany Phayu, right?" said Abel

("um... I'm sorry phi abel.. I can't refuse phi phai's request") replied agris.

"It doesn't matter... this bastard has also told me about you being with Phayu.. I will clear your schedule as long as you accompany Phayu to the hospital. And because there aren't many people allowed to visit the hospital.. I can't accompany you. "Abel asked.

("um... it's okay, Phi Abel.. I'll be fine.. after all, this is a hospital.. I think.. I'll be fine.") replied Agris, to be honest, Agris was doubtful about having to be alone with Phayu. But as Abel said, there shouldn't be too many people in the treatment room.

"I've ordered the guards to look after you. I think they will be on guard outside the room with Phayu's guards. If Phayu does something to you, just scream... they will immediately help you," said Abel.

("I understand... thank you Phi Abel") replied Agris.

"You... take care of yourself. If something happens, call me immediately," said Abel.

("Okay Phi") said Agris who immediately turned off the telephone connection.

"Have you finished the call?" asked Phai, who had been paying attention to Abel's movements.

"I'm done, so where are we going now?" Abel asked.

"Of course wherever you want... today I will please you..." said Phai with a smile. Phai then fastened his seat belt.

"Okay, if that's what you want... don't go back on what you said," said Abel with a sly smile.

"Of course... a man won't break his promise," replied Phai who didn't see Abel's sly smile.

'I will really make you regret asking me out... you'll see,' Abel thought to himself.