She let her mom know where she was going and grabbed her keys before leaving the house.

𝐊'𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐢 𝐉𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐞́ 𝐌𝐨𝐨𝐫𝐞

📍:: Deli

As K'aylani reached the deli, she seen her best friends. "lani boo" she heared heaven call out her name causing her to look at that direction.

she starting speed walking to them, when she finally reached them she hugged them both.

"hey kaykayy we missed u" dejah said. every since the incident between her and notti's breakup, she has been more distant to everyone.

That included heaven, dejah, and her two boy best friends, dd and ddot. she's been sleeping more, eating less, and her mental health just wasn't it.

she's been missing out on a lot of stuff that's been going on after the breakup.

the week that it happened, she had 39 missed calls from heaven, 42 missed calls from dejah, 18 missed calls from dd, and 17 missed calls from ddot.

She only let dejah and heaven come over to her house to comfort her the week after.

"hey dej" she responded and looked next to her seeing dd. "wassup ma heart, how you been?" he said dapping her up then side hugging her.

"i been aii. where dot at?" she responded looking around not seeing ddot next to heaven. "he inside buyin our snacks n shit"

"i already told him what you wanted so you good lani" heaven said and lani nodded. they talked about random stuff for a while until ddot came out wit everything.

"yo somebody take these damn bags befo i drop em on the road" ddot said struggling to hold all 5 of the bags on his arms. dd took his and dejah's and heaven took hers and handed lani's bag to her.

"yo kay wasgood wit you ma heart" ddot said catching k'aylani's attention. she went over to dap him up smiling. "hey dot."

"ight ya we going back to tha crib" dd said and they started walking to his house.

————————————————————

15 minutes later

            📍 Reyes' Residence

K'aylani, heaven, dejah, dd and ddot were all in dd's room while him and ddot played this game.

@itslanijhene has started a live video

@user192629917: hey prettyyyy

@user192: is that ddot & dd

@user1: ya needa worry bt yaself omss ‼️.

@nottiosama has joined
@lanixnotti: NOTTI JOINEDD

@nottihasmh: add himm

Heaven and k'aylani looked at each other. "no ma'amm" they both said then started laughing. "yo bro what the FUCK" ddot yelled at the game and dd sat there laughing at him

"ya got no right to be that loud" k'aylani said with a blank expression on her face. "i'm sayin bro shut the hell up." dejah agreed to lani.

"watch ya mouth. word2." dejah side eyes him before going back to what she was doing.

after 10 minutes of the boys yelling because of the game, notti walks in looking tired as hell. "yo can ya shut the fuck up. loud as shit fa no reason bro."

the fimiliar voice made k'aylani look up to see notti standing by the door. she took in his features, noticing that he looked tired and annoyed . the girl ain't even realize she was staring.

notti then looked away from dd and ddot, rolling his eyes at them. he then looked over at k'aylani, locking eyes with her. she quickly looked away looking at the live.

@lanixnotti: AYE AYE AYE WAS THAT NOTTI?

@user819: ya stay in ppl business . js embarrassing 🤦🏽‍♀️!!

@user11: wasn't bro js in ha live 😂

@nottimannzz:if dey get back together i'm leaving this fandom OMS!!!

dejah read the last comment and mugged the phone. "bitch then leave the fuck?" dejah said. "right no body want ya big back bertha body built ass on our shit." k'aylani added making everyone bust out laughing.

after everyone finished laughing, dd and ddot went back to the game and notti left the room. k'aylani ended the live and lays down deciding to take a nap.

first chapter doneee 😘!! make sure to vote n comment , don't b dry viewers ion like that 😓

what ya think ab the characters??

k'aylani ?

dejah ?

dd ?

ddot ?

notti ?